Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

11 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol she had no one.

Not a single real friend, only her agent, always her “friends” have to be on payroll… the guest list was bizarre to say the least.

How is it bizarre? She invited her long time friend who wasn't her manager until very recently. She's also been close with her dancers who aren't employed by her anymore. And then there were the celebs that she's been fangirling about since forever.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The post really isn't hard to understand, another user said it above.

All you need to do is actually think...

Also Sam has said for years he hasn't seen his dad for a long time because he lives in Iran. He has expressed multiple times he is sad about this, we do not know the situation/visa situation. It is not shade towards Sam or his dad.

Some of you guys really are insufferable, finding any excuse to attack Britney or her husband. Get a life.

I say this with respect, genuinely , but if that’s the reason for her saying this, do you not think it’s a kind of insensitive or bizarre way to address it? 

If Sam is hurt/worried/upset about not being able to see his dad, it seems kind of off for Britney to say this so casually at the end of an Instagram caption, especially just tacked on after talking about a lot of women being at her wedding, as it just doesn’t make any sense with that sentence.

It’s a strange way to express it, but once again I do accept that it’s probably just me reading into it and overthinking things, so I totally accept that viewpoint too! 🙈

11 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

There is so much conspiracy on TikTok about Britney where so many people think she's not alive and that her wedding was fake. I hate saying it but this post comes off her saying the wedding is fake. 

omg I see it now... You can look at it with conspiracy eyes 'Look at how they presented me'. But that's too much of a tin foil thought for me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You've missed several points. The majority of people recognise that Britney is in a healing stage of her life, and that it was never going to be immediate. Britney is going to be living the best live she can during this. If you assume something based on her caption, that's your assumption.

and you are ******* missing A LOT lol

12 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol she had no one.

Not a single real friend, only her agent, always her “friends” have to be on payroll… the guest list was bizarre to say the least.

That's not entirely true, I mean she's known Paris for nearly twenty years, the same with Donatella Versace. Her and Drew seem to have shared experiences, and they have been similar spheres for years even if they only became friends recent. to some degree, Selena also. Britney and Madonna have a 20 year relationship also. Cade can be both an agent and friend, i mean shes called him her best griend for what? Six-seven years now?...

Some of her dancers have been working with her for 14 years, and even if we're just looking at Piece of Me, that was still a  five year show. That's a long time to not build relationships with people.

We also have to then remember, Britney has said she felt abandoned by hometown friends and relationships that would traditionally make up a traditionally weddings are ones that Britney has created distance from because of how she views how they treated her.

Also, it's LA and it's the industry, people make working relationships but they're not all on her payroll, that's an exaggeration.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Derrick said:

It sounds like “they” portrayed her wedding as something that it definitely wasn’t. Nothing about this post sounds like a good thing.

She also seems so jealous of women lately. Like I thought at least during her Glory era she was so pro women. Now she seems to have resentment for a lot of them.

I think because the most sacred bonds between women (mother and sister) have been truly hurt because of her situation. I can totally see how she’s suspicious of women if that has been her experience with the women she should be able to trust the most. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I mean, this post is consistent to other things she has said about Selena… which to this day is bizarre to me… I can’t picture Selena doing something nasty to someone she idolizes on the day of her wedding. 

I also might be wrong on this interpretation so apologies in advance, but I think Britney sees women as weak… I know she constantly says she’s a strong woman and she talks a lot about women empowerment, but to me, it’s clear she deals with insecurities and feelings of not being enough (because this is what her abusers engraved in her brain), so maybe she thinks a lot of women were invited because of her vulnerability, and based on a few of her posts… She associates strength and fierceness with a masculine energy, so I believe she’s saying that a lot of women were invited because whoever sent out the invitations (Vicky) looks as her as someone who is vulnerable and fragile, but she would prefer to not be treated as a fragile weak thing. (I hope that made sense)

This is the best interpretation I’ve read thus far!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We also have to then remember, Britney has said she felt abandoned by hometown friends and relationships that would traditionally make up a traditionally weddings are ones that Britney has created distance from because of how she views how they treated her.

Well that's a good point. If her childhood friends sided with her family she's not going to feel a heap of affection..

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, gar said:

It could be part of an ongoing discussion between them that we don't know anything about. In fact it probably is.

I think it has to be. The whole caption is so specific and unique that it has to be either some kind of private message to someone in particular, or has some kind of meaning that only Britney knows herself. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block