Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

29 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

There is so much conspiracy on TikTok about Britney where so many people think she's not alive and that her wedding was fake. I hate saying it but this post comes off her saying the wedding is fake. 

I also saw recently on tik tok that his “sister” is actually his girlfriend. And that he was hired by her team to play boyfriend/husband. Apparently according to tik tok who he says is his family, is NOT this real family. 

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

You did not call her that,but if Brit would think as you wrote then she would be dumb.So it´s the same.

having a different definition of a phrase doesn't make someone dumb.:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: i could call you dumb for the way you've interpreted my comment, but i also don't think you're dumb. just misinformed and perhaps a language barrier.

• Love 3

You guys are something! Why do you think you have to understand every word she writes? By now, you should have learned that she a) likes to troll her readers b) writes for a specific audience. 

Sam wrote that his father worked his *** off trying to provide for him in the USA. They bought secondhand clothing because they had no money. He wrote that he hasn't seen his father for a long time and that they are trying to get a visa for him. If his father is back in Iran, that is going to be a huge problem. Every other information out there is by sources other than him.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol she hasn’t met his dad?

I didn’t understand anything about her caption. It sounds like she hated her wedding :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:?? The guest list that she didn’t even approved or wasn’t even aware of

Exactly my impression from her posts regarding her wedding.

It is kind of understandable why some go a little crazy with conspiracies when she writes this.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 5

She could potentially not be shading her wedding so much, but more how media portrayed it/portrays her? IDK, like some other exhales said, she feels when people spoof her stuff, like the new Rebel Wilson movie, they are secretly making fun of her.

And maybe her last comment to Sam is a little more playful and flirty than actual beef.

Wow, I'm really exhaling and breathing heavy after all this decoding.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

I know it’s wrong to speculate and this may come across as rude but the captions have started to become more incoherent.. like reading through there’s no flow and it’s like numerous things mashed in one paragraph. I know she’s known for her stream of consciousness writing (since the website days) but we can’t even decode this because it makes no sense to anyone else but her.

I’ve found reading her captions as of late as journal entries, where she’s putting her thoughts into words idk I guess this is a healing process 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

Not that you are dumb.But people always pictures Brit as naive and like she don´t know what´s going on.

yes, i definitely agree with you about people thinking she's naive, which is not how i intended my original comment. i think she was just literally describing the action of selena, or someone, "clapping" back at her. she clapped for the people dancing while she was sitting, and they clapped back for her to join them. but when everyone sees "clap back" that's not where your mind first goes.

19 minutes ago, anti said:

we can’t even decode this because it makes no sense to anyone else but her.

I’ve found reading her captions as of late as journal entries, where she’s putting her thoughts into words idk I guess this is a healing process 

I doubt outsiders like us are her target audience in this caption. She squeezes an entire essay into one short caption, and somebody out there is the addressee, somebody who was at the wedding.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m so confused, especially about the wedding. 

Who planned this wedding and invited all those people, if not Sam & Britney?

Like, did random people just show up? I just don’t get it. 

From what I remember, the invitations were sent out the day before or the day of the wedding. She chose that day because Biden was flying into (or out of?) California so there was a no-fly order in place. Her assistant Vicky sent out the invitations. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block