Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I mean, this post is consistent to other things she has said about Selena… which to this day is bizarre to me… I can’t picture Selena doing something nasty to someone she idolizes on the day of her wedding. 

I also might be wrong on this interpretation so apologies in advance, but I think Britney sees women as weak… I know she constantly says she’s a strong woman and she talks a lot about women empowerment, but to me, it’s clear she deals with insecurities and feelings of not being enough (because this is what her abusers engraved in her brain), so maybe she thinks a lot of women were invited because of her vulnerability, and based on a few of her posts… She associates strength and fierceness with a masculine energy, so I believe she’s saying that a lot of women were invited because whoever sent out the invitations (Vicky) looks as her as someone who is vulnerable and fragile, but she would prefer to not be treated as a fragile weak thing. (I hope that made sense)

I'm guessing the Selena shade is just another unjustified hate from her misinterpreting people's sincere actions and comments (just like she did with the Jack in the Box guy, and others).  She thinks everyone, even genuine people, think she's fragile or needs help, but she's not thinking of it from the other person's point of view. She really needs to sit down with someone who can explain these things to her in a way she'll wholeheartedly understand.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

This post is confusing as usual.... but here's my take:

Definitely referring to Rebel's movie without naming names, and as usual not liking how people and media typically portray her.

Following the topic of not liking how the media portrays her, she's not a fan of how the media focused on the celebs at her wedding and how Drew, Paris, Selena, etc. all did interviews (but to be fair, none of them even brought it up in their interviews, they only spoke of it very briefly when they were asked about it)....

Shading her team and C-Shippers for not letting her speak or sing live without a script or being carefully monitored.  So everyone was shocked when she lit up the dance floor and had chemistry with everyone (not the closed off robot people make fun her to be).

I'm guessing they took a break to sit during one of the songs, and Selena was clapping and telling her to join her on the dance floor (as someone earlier commented, I don't think she understands what 'clap backs' mean lol). I also think Selena is drunk based on the photos lol... but I still don't think she would say anything wrong.
d85f7178-10dc-5e92-bc3f-c0c32c7fc27d

Simply referencing the video in the post.

I think this is just shade towards deadbeat Dads and how most of the attendees are women.  Her dad, brother, and boys are not there, and Sam's dad is not in his life either. So she's shading the dads who are not there in their lives.

Good point about the men. The men in Britneys life werent there either, only Cade and Sam.
I seriously hope she didnt call out Sam, but actually his dad. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

From what I remember, the invitations were sent out the day before or the day of the wedding. She chose that day because Biden was flying into (or out of?) California so there was a no-fly order in place. Her assistant Vicky sent out the invitations. 

Yeah I remember this, but that still doesn’t explain all her complaints about it and random people showing up. 

The whole thing is so strange. Another Britney mystery I guess…

The post really isn't hard to understand, another user said it above.

All you need to do is actually think...

Also Sam has said for years he hasn't seen his dad for a long time because he lives in Iran. He has expressed multiple times he is sad about this, we do not know the situation/visa situation. It is not shade towards Sam or his dad.

Some of you guys really are insufferable, finding any excuse to attack Britney or her husband. Get a life.

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

I’m sure the caption makes sense, but I have a feeling I miss too much context to get it :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: 

Or maybe I don’t miss too much context? I remember a while ago there was this chick on TikTok who read her captions out loud with a Southern drawl and we all agreed it made a lot more sense to hear it spoken out like that (considering Britney is a Southern gal). Maybe that would work for this caption too? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Soso said:

I can’t believe what I’m reading :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

« Instagram is her diary, we don’t have to understand what she posts and she doesn’t own us an explanation »

I mean of course, but someone should teach her a class or two about social media because hers are a pure mess. Of course her crazy fans will analyze everything she writes and it just makes her look unwell. Its giving Kanye West and its a bit concerning. 

Gurl, it's none of our business and you should not be obsesses what she posts. I think you explained it very well in thick text.

4 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

and yet you keep thinking she's super happy and living her best life HAHAHAH you bunch of delusional people

You've missed several points. The majority of people recognise that Britney is in a healing stage of her life, and that it was never going to be immediate. Britney is going to be living the best live she can during this. If you assume something based on her caption, that's your assumption.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, anti said:

I know it’s wrong to speculate and this may come across as rude but the captions have started to become more incoherent.. like reading through there’s no flow and it’s like numerous things mashed in one paragraph. I know she’s known for her stream of consciousness writing (since the website days) but we can’t even decode this because it makes no sense to anyone else but her.

Symptom of schizotypal personality disorder. Just ask doctor Ramani. 

Easy now :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Pretty sure Sam A’s dad isn’t in his life, so I think that’s shade for sh.itty dads out there. 

46868491-0-image-a-66_1629389269048.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has had a strained relationship with his father that has...

so that's the reason for all that femenine energy he has

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block