Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

Britney posted a super cute video of her and Sam dancing at her wedding with an interesting (and perhaps soon to be deleted lol) caption:

High school movie 🎥 !!! Gotta see it … not that by any means is it a secret reference to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ … although my song is in it 🎶 !!! I’m definitely one to secretly make fun of !!! And if you don’t believe me … check out how they portrayed my special wedding day 👰🏼‍♀️ !!! It was sure to make me feel like something with all that entertainment and the beautiful celebs holding that mic 🎤 !!!  I mean I haven't held a mic in 7 years so that sassy girl dancing lit up the room for them with the CHEMISTRY 🧪 !!! That's honestly what it's about … and good God it was everywhere !!! Oh well sitting 🪑 down for 3 minutes for a sweet song and then 21 clap backs from one person alone had me feeling special 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! Anyways this is me before the dance floor was full 🪩 !!! KISS BY PRINCE !!! I'm gonna show you what IT’S ALL ABOUT --- THE KISS 💋 !!!

Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around 🤔 … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

• Love 5

Is she shading Selena again? She hasn't met Sam's dad? I feel lost lol :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

What movie is she talking about?? The only one that comes to my mind is You Drive Me Crazy but that was so long ago that I doubt she is talking about that one. 

Edited by J45x
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block