Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lol she hasn’t met his dad?

I didn’t understand anything about her caption. It sounds like she hated her wedding :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:?? The guest list that she didn’t even approved or wasn’t even aware of

I see what you mean. I don't think she hated it, but I won't lie she certainly gives that feeling sometimes lol I've personally never heard someone happily married describe their wedding the way she does.

But on the other hand, the wedding day was prob just super emotional because (well in addition to the fact that weddings are emotional themselves) she had a mad man break in to her house the same day and on top of that her children declined to come so I wonder if the wedding felt a bit bittersweet ?

Plus she's super withdrawn so it may have been overwhelming/exhausting being around so many people. I know I would have been. I'm pretty sure this will be me on my wedding day to Michael B. Jordan:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: :

tina fey i hate people GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't see anything negative in this caption regarding her wedding. i think "that sassy girl dancing" isn't a sassy girl, but how she describes her dancing at her wedding, look  at this video with sam! very sassy, flirty, ****. and the chemistry lighting up the room. everyone there would clearly be living for seeing britney dance at her wedding and she enjoyed the reaction. 

Oh I Get It Britney Spears GIF

Oh that's a good point, I never thought of it that way!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't see anything negative in this caption regarding her wedding. i think "that sassy girl dancing" isn't a sassy girl, but how she describes her dancing at her wedding, look  at this video with sam! very sassy, flirty, ****. and the chemistry lighting up the room. everyone there would clearly be living for seeing britney dance at her wedding and she enjoyed the reaction. 

Yup I interpreted that way. But still there is so many questions :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, J45x said:

Yup I interpreted that way. But still there is so many questions :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

the first part, that movie i never saw it so i can't make any judgement regarding that, but i think that britney is very aware that people secretly make fun of her. so despite intentions, she could have taken something as making fun of her. and perhaps she doesn't like that paris and selena and drew i think? were talking about her wedding. that's a special day for britney, and i can see either her wanting to be the one to share things about it or keep it all to herself.

i do think the "21 clap backs from one person" is selena, and i don't think britney thinks "clap back" the same way the entire internet does. to me, that reads britney sat down from dancing during a song and selena started clapping to get her back up and on the floor and it made her feel special.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block