That Surprise Witness:UPDATE: BJ Says Stop Trying To Control Others Thoughts And Opinions; Never Have I been One To Be Bullied Into Silence

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

She “digs” into these things with very little proof.  She rode the coattails of the information that had been leaked when she first started all of this.  She didn’t uncover anything.  Her only big contributions were frequently deciphering court text for people who couldn’t understand them and attending/reporting on court hearings in real-time.  She has all but stopped making videos that are helpful and now creates shock-value content with little to no solid evidence.   She has also completely abandoned attending court hearings and protesting outside.  She (and all the other FreeBritney groups) claim they want justice for Britney, yet why are they not still outside the courthouse during these hearings continuing to shine a light on the injustice and putting pressure on the court?  It doesn’t make sense and it’s obvious at this point that most of these individuals are out here to make a name for themselves.  And this is a prime example of attention-seeking - she has info to share but “…you’ll see”…when?  After she’s had time to add cheesy effects and edit some next-level “exposé”?  If you have info, share it.  Otherwise? No thanks.

Bj Did mention that the reason a lot of them aren’t flying out to the court hearings is because it costs time and money going down there just so Penny can keep pushing the dates.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

For some reason she really thinks she’s right. And maybe she is. However, this time I am wondering if she’s wrong. she’s a very objective person and what I foresee happening if Britney finally does a live, or we ever (yeah right) get some actual concrete proof that Britney is “totally” free, I see BJ saying “I was going with my gut and it happened to be wrong, I’m sorry. But it’s what I really felt was going on at the time” which would be good enough for me. It’s hard to critique some of the not so crazy conspiracies when Britney chooses (or not) to not have any transparency. That doesn’t mean we are entitled, but it means… because she chooses to let people speculate and conceptualize but not looking into the camera and talking to her fans, it’s not surprising that all this conspiracies exist. That… or somehow some way she’s not free and the last 2 people left that we felt are on Britney’s side are not. And I just refuse to believe Sam would be in on some big scam in the way team con was. 

either way, I am a bit perplexed at what is making her so very adamant. Does she know something we don’t? Idk. Every word I type I flip back and fourth. Hate him whether it’s justified or not, but I believe Perez is hearing whatever he is hearing from a reputable source. He really believes whoever is telling him this. And after all he’s been through with our stanbase, I would be shocked if it were fabricated. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I can’t with how people are turning and now believing this ‘Britney isn’t free’.

I feel like people expected britney to release new music, get back on stage and be like her prime. Well guess what it didn’t happen you know why cause she has been through hell and dealing with deep trauma! Just leave her alone. At this point I don’t even want her to come back I’d rather her be happy and living her life how she wants in private !

I can’t with these crazy conspiracies cause it’s getting really sinister now and it’s going to get worse and already getting dark 😭 this time by her so called fans! 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.' Bully me if you want, I speak the truth.

If you believed the media and courts saying nothing is wrong with the con before July 2021 testimony, I can understand. But if you still believe the same bullsh.t disregarding the facts then it's strange. 

Facts: - Zero justice for Britney. Rosengart let the evidence expire. Penny who let her be imprisoned in Bridges, still obscures the justice. Rosengart agreed that the con was voluntary (what?) 

- Same social media team who worked with Jamie and Lou. ( They really showed who they are with the I love JL post.) 

- Britney's estate is still controlled by Jamie's choice. 

- There is no legal evidence showing that Britney controls her life. All the documents are sealed.

- People still talk on behalf of Brit. No live footage of Britney on her own. Sam said this,  Vicky said that, Cade said this. They all conveniently say that Britney doesn't want to talk... Reminds me of the 'me time' mess.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.' Bully me if you want, I speak the truth.

If you believed the media and courts saying nothing is wrong with the con before July 2021 testimony, I can understand. But if you still believe the same bullsh.t disregarding the facts then it's strange. 

Facts: - Zero justice for Britney. Rosengart let the evidence expire. Penny who let her be imprisoned in Bridges, still obscures the justice. Rosengart agreed that the con was voluntary (what?) 

- Same social media team who worked with Jamie and Lou. ( They really showed who they are with the I love JL post.) 

- There is no legal evidence showing that Britney controls her life. All the documents are sealed.

- People still talk on behalf of Brit. No live footage of Britney on her own. Sam said this,  Vicky said that, Cade said this. They all conveniently say that Britney doesn't want to talk... Reminds me of the 'me time' mess.

actually nothing you said is a fact :roxxy:

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Didn't you see the IG live video (about a year ago or so), where Sam showed to Britney how IG live worked and she freaked out when she realized that there were real, live people watching the stream and ran away to another room. It was cute but also telling that she really didn't feel comfortable with the idea of herself doing the IG live.

• Love 2

I’ll hear her out. I know something’s not right but I’m not into these wild clone/AI/green screen stuff.

What I do find odd is that she went to Mexico recently and managed to go completely under radar apart from a random screenshot from somebody’s Facebook of her stood in a bar/restaurant. The venue looked pretty busy, there was one of the most famous people in the world stood right there, yet only one photo made it onto the internet? We’d have seen more in the early 2000s when every person didn’t carry tiny camcorders in their pockets everywhere they go. 

Edited by DanjaMouse
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

100% fans want things to just go back to business as usual when something is clearly not right. And no I’m not talking about her mental health which is none of our business. Matthew rosengart has not done a single thing in her best interest, people don’t even realise he wasn’t even the one that ended her conservatorship and that Jamie himself actually filed the petition. I am starting to believe that the reason they fear her having to sit for a deposition so much is because of what she would say. I don’t think Britney would actually mind being deposed and having it out there because she didn’t mind her testimony being public at all and actually requested for it to be (with pushback from Jodi montgomery (who is still in her life) and her legal team. Something isn’t right. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I’ll hear her out. I know something’s not right but I’m not into these wild clone/AI/green screen stuff.

What I do find odd is that she went to Mexico recently and managed to go completely under radar apart from a random screenshot from somebody’s Facebook of her stood in a bar/restaurant. The venue looked pretty busy, there was one of the most famous people in the world stood right there, yet only one photo made it onto the internet? We’d have seen more in the early 2000s when every person didn’t carry tiny camcorders in their pockets everywhere they go. 

This has been going on for a full year at this point. The nobu and drive through situations were shady af too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I am skeptical. 

If ultimately she isn’t free and some tragedy happens all the minions that laugh and roll eyes at conspiracy theories will have blood on their hands.

I rather be open-minded , truth is.. we haven’t seen any real “change” since the conservatorship ended besides getting married.. everything else seems and looks the same as when she was still in the conservatorship.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block