That Surprise Witness:UPDATE: BJ Says Stop Trying To Control Others Thoughts And Opinions; Never Have I been One To Be Bullied Into Silence

Just now, spen_wilk2002 said:

if she truly thinks britney is in some sort of danger, and have evidence etc why is she not just telling us... why is she acting like she's announcing a new season of a ******* netflix show. THAT'S why nobody should pay attention to her. 

She doesn't want to get sued I guess.

40 minutes ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

if she truly thinks britney is in some sort of danger, and have evidence etc why is she not just telling us... why is she acting like she's announcing a new season of a ******* netflix show. THAT'S why nobody should pay attention to her. 

I don’t recall BJ ever saying B is in danger I think she like many are questioning whether Britney is really free!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

My gut tells me Britney is totally fine and just doing what she can to heal away from the world that fueled the breakdown of her life.

I disagree about her being totally fine!

Chances are she spent Christmas with no contact from her sons and probably feeling depressed there’s been no justice for her!

On top of that she was crying in her car and my gut tells me she’s not happy with any of that as none of us would be!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 6

the irony of her saying to stop controlling others thoughts but if you disagree with her she'll block you :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

she just wants an echo chamber where she can share hEr oPiNiOnS with the people who yas queen her and don't think for themselves. which is hilarious for a group who prides themselves on their cRiTiCaL tHiNkiNg

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, easy said:

the irony of her saying to stop controlling others thoughts but if you disagree with her she'll block you :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

she just wants an echo chamber where she can share hEr oPiNiOnS with the people who yas queen her and don't think for themselves. which is hilarious for a group who prides themselves on their cRiTiCaL tHiNkiNg

Same thing people were arguing about here! If you had a different pov or opinion people would tell fans they don’t belong here and would be attacked!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Same thing people were arguing about here! If you had a different pov or opinion people would tell fans they don’t belong here and would be attacked!

nah bj is being entirely hypocritical with her attitude, but it's unsurprising coming from her and the people she associates with. she'll get her coin off britney's back, that's all she cares about. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

nah bj is being entirely hypocritical with her attitude, but it's unsurprising coming from her and the people she associates with. she'll get her coin off britney's back, that's all she cares about. 

I agree with you about the point of her wanting to block anyone that disagrees with her but says she won’t be silent on her feelings! 

• Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You didn’t need too, but when you said “former” it was like you were trying to take away her accomplishment as becoming a lawyer! Whether she’s practicing law now or going into another field passing the bar and becoming a lawyer is a great accomplishment!

Nope.

Just pointing out facts. Take it as you will.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block