That Surprise Witness:UPDATE: BJ Says Stop Trying To Control Others Thoughts And Opinions; Never Have I been One To Be Bullied Into Silence

The fact that they’re teasing it with “winter is coming…” like they’re about to drop a new single or a trailer for a TV show is so offensive. If they were genuinely concerned for Britney, they would announce it immediately without the pretentious bells and whistles to make sure the public was aware of any potential danger. I don’t understand how this isn’t blatantly obvious to the rest of you but please use basic common sense here. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
On 12/27/2022 at 11:31 AM, Yok1 said:

'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.' Bully me if you want, I speak the truth.

If you believed the media and courts saying nothing is wrong with the con before July 2021 testimony, I can understand. But if you still believe the same bullsh.t disregarding the facts then it's strange. 

Facts: - Zero justice for Britney. Rosengart let the evidence expire. Penny who let her be imprisoned in Bridges, still obscures the justice. Rosengart agreed that the con was voluntary (what?) 

- Same social media team who worked with Jamie and Lou. ( They really showed who they are with the I love JL post.) 

- Britney's estate is still controlled by Jamie's choice. 

- There is no legal evidence showing that Britney controls her life. All the documents are sealed.

- People still talk on behalf of Brit. No live footage of Britney on her own. Sam said this,  Vicky said that, Cade said this. They all conveniently say that Britney doesn't want to talk... Reminds me of the 'me time' mess.

prove it. you didnt even get the date of her testimony right. it was your second line.

It kinda breaks my heart watching TSW fall right down the Rabbit Hole of Activist-turned-Clickbait because she has been so on the money with so much, when she bases it on factual evidence; Ultimately, she did get the attention of Lou Taylor when she spoke about Stonebridge having ties to Tristar, and did sacrifice her career in law for the foreseeable future because of it, but she has become incredibly contrarian in her statements....

She says 'Facts aint defamation' but then makes videos on 'her gut', and this applies to so many others; Sloan, Jakeonce etc. have all chosen their opinion over fact, and ultimately, their opinion means absolutely nothing if it has no basis. This victimisation because you've been called out for spreading misinformation makes me roll my eyes; Your opinion is your freedom of speech, but you are not clear from the consequences of your freedom of speech. 

Its a shame because when they were reporting on facts, they were getting so much information out there, but because they were creating contact fact and immediately; and that's part of the issue now; that information flow isn't happening. They're not breaking down new information, they're just rehashing anything that gets views.

all my opinion of course. :)

• Love 6
On 12/27/2022 at 2:25 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Bj Did mention that the reason a lot of them aren’t flying out to the court hearings is because it costs time and money going down there just so Penny can keep pushing the dates.

I get that, but at the same time…completely abandoning the protests sends the message that the movement has given up.  I feel like they don’t all have to be there at the same time, maybe one groups goes to one hearing and another to the next.  Or at the very least, they could still be organizing online or local rallies in their cities on the days of the hearings.  If she, or anyone else, genuinely believes something is up (a lot believe Rosengart is in on it), they should be there questioning everything.  Confront Rosengart after a hearing when he speaks to the public and get his side.  Idk I just don’t think her videos are doing anything at this point other than spreading hearsay and rumors and creating drama.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It kinda breaks my heart watching TSW fall right down the Rabbit Hole of Activist-turned-Clickbait because she has been so on the money with so much, when she bases it on factual evidence; Ultimately, she did get the attention of Lou Taylor when she spoke about Stonebridge having ties to Tristar, and did sacrifice her career in law for the foreseeable future because of it, but she has become incredibly contrarian in her statements....

She says 'Facts aint defamation' but then makes videos on 'her gut', and this applies to so many others; Sloan, Jakeonce etc. have all chosen their opinion over fact, and ultimately, their opinion means absolutely nothing if it has no basis. This victimisation because you've been called out for spreading misinformation makes me roll my eyes; Your opinion is your freedom of speech, but you are not clear from the consequences of your freedom of speech. 

Its a shame because when they were reporting on facts, they were getting so much information out there, but because they were creating contact fact and immediately; and that's part of the issue now; that information flow isn't happening. They're not breaking down new information, they're just rehashing anything that gets views.

Couldn’t have said it any better!

12 hours ago, easy said:

the irony of her saying to stop controlling others thoughts but if you disagree with her she'll block you :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

she just wants an echo chamber where she can share hEr oPiNiOnS with the people who yas queen her and don't think for themselves. which is hilarious for a group who prides themselves on their cRiTiCaL tHiNkiNg

Yeah I was willing to hear her out until I saw that. I loved that she could take criticism and rebuttle it with facts. 

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I get that, but at the same time…completely abandoning the protests sends the message that the movement has given up.  I feel like they don’t all have to be there at the same time, maybe one groups goes to one hearing and another to the next.  Or at the very least, they could still be organizing online or local rallies in their cities on the days of the hearings.  If she, or anyone else, genuinely believes something is up (a lot believe Rosengart is in on it), they should be there questioning everything.  Confront Rosengart after a hearing when he speaks to the public and get his side.  Idk I just don’t think her videos are doing anything at this point other than spreading hearsay and rumors and creating drama.

Great points :) 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What Britney video has she made about her “gut”? People post that and she clearly said at the time she wouldn’t go on her gut she needed documents and receipts!

That might of changed since then but she hasn’t did a video about what’s to come!

Im sure when she starts investigating more she’s going to use her Lawyer hat to see what’s going on! 

Who knows maybe she will find something and we need someone to be seeing what’s really going on so a law is perfect!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 4

Well to be honest, the woman did more for the Free Britney movement than all of you lol :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: And for that yall can seethe.

I mean she  spent her own money on court files, discovered the connections between Tristar, Loucifer, the churces, the rehab facilities and so much more.

What  exactly have you people done other than tweet #FreeBritney?????? LOL

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  Give her a break.

I understand her concern, lets be honest there is plenty of shady people around Britney who worked with team con and for ever reason they are still working with her.

We just have to stay VIGILANT! and if you don't like her ,just block her is so EASY! it will do you life wonders. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by J45x
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

Well to be honest, the woman did more for the Free Britney movement than all of you lol :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I mean she  spent her own money on court files, discovered the connections between Tristar, Loucifer, the churces and the rehab facilities and so much more.

What  exactly have you people done other than tweet #FreeBritney?????? LOL

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  Give her a break.

I understand her concern, lets be honest there is plenty of shady people around Britney who worked with team con and for ever reason they are still working with her.

We just have to stay VIGILANT! and if you don't like her ,just block her is so EASY! it will do you life wonders. 

She is the one who started the war with this forum. Not the other way around. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block