POP EMERGENCY: Is “exhale” finished? - Jordan speaks!!

KrisJ

3 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I don’t know what to believe anymore

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Jordan if you’re reading this I think you’ve done a great job at creating a popular community for Britney fans. My main constructive feedback would be that recently, there are too many random, lower quality threads being main paged, including unverified “news” (eg no source is provided or the source isn’t trustworthy), and lots of threads about conspiracies, pure speculation, and controversial personal opinions. There also seem to be a lot threads that are similar to one another. I would love to see quality over quantity and clicks. 

A more minor point is that PG words like s3x and b0obs are censored for some reason, and this shouldn’t be the case, especially on a Britney fan site.

I still really enjoy your website and am grateful you’ve created it, keep running it and have made a lot of improvements over the years. Originally I started lurking here around 2006/2007, and can see significant improvements since then, so thank you 🙏 

:)

Same.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've been here since Jayden was Sutton Pierce, and I think the issue you're running into is exactly as stated here.  So, thanks @Kiss my

Its the relentless quantity of posts about really weird unconnected nonsense that cheapens the experience.  

When this is a place to get Britney news and updates, when everyone is jumping off a single credible source or Britney herself, all is good.  But when you've got and have newbies as MODs that put up random pictures of Brit to assess your mood today and rehashing what it was that Brit saw in KFed, it gets a little... Cheap.   

The fogies like me in here know how vital this place is, and it means something deeper than that to us.  

So my completely unsolicited advice: bring it back to basics.   Have a standard for MODs and limit spam posting.  Post and discuss new news and if it pulls for a few days... Okay, cool, you get some breaks in between.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, kgid said:

When this is a place to get Britney news and updates, when everyone is jumping off a single credible source or Britney herself, all is good. But when you've got and have newbies as MODs that put up random pictures of Brit to assess your mood today and rehashing what it was that Brit saw in KFed, it gets a little... Cheap.   

Hi! I’m the mod that you’re clearly talking about so don’t be shy, give me a tag next time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

What else do you really expect us to discuss currently when literally nothing is going on? If you also have any issues with the threads and topics being made, by all means make some of your own :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Everything has its time. Jordan, you’ve run the premiere Britney website since 2004 (?) I’ve literally been here since then as a Brit obsessed 14 year old boy. I loved the banners and the morphing Britney/Tiger face. Those good ole days when Jordan was the only one speaking out against con and had to blur his face. All the ups and downs. I’ve visited each day (and out of habit too many times each day lol). The dynamics have shifted and Jordan has grown. Clearly BH is a huge accomplishment that has led to great things for Jordan. I think as a man in his 30s it’s great to bow out gracefully from Exhale. It feels like it’s run its course. Personally I know I’d love to move on too lol. Britney seems done with her career (even as late as her husband confirming again yesterday). Exhale has made a shift to snark and a tribute site. I only want positivity and not to feel old bc my icon is now in retirement and we reminisce about where we were when we first heard, saw, thoughts on whatever thing Brit did 20 years ago. I think it’s time to announce Elvis has left the building.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Midnight said:

This is exaclty the issue I have with you Britney fans. What do you mean without Britney there's no Breathe Heavy? This place is now open to discuss every other pop culture icon, as Jordan has stated SEVERAL times, unfortunatetly you obesesed Britney fans make sure to scare other music fans away. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

This is why exhale can't acheve it's maximum potential.

There's nothing good enough worth talking about. Music is all samples and oversaturated. B was the og topic. No-one and nothing else comes close, especially now. What's worth listening to . . . Who's worth talking about 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nothing is happening to BreatheHeavy right now and I have no plans. But sometimes I wonder what it’d be like to completely disconnect and let Britney do her thing without the energy of the BH community (which is mostly good btw, hence why I feel conflicted and can’t bring myself to). 

In addition to the forum stuff, there’s difficult things that go in behind-the-scenes too and at this point in time I’m just feeling a bit burnt out. 

Shut down for a few months.

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Hi! I’m the mod that you’re clearly talking about so don’t be shy, give me a tag next time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

What else do you really expect us to discuss currently when literally nothing is going on? If you also have any issues with the threads and topics being made, by all means make some of your own :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Clearly, you didn't read what I wrote.  Substance over nonsense is the message.  Why would I make up inexplicably pointless posts when there is nothing going on?  That's what cheapens it.  But again, clearly this is not something you're willing to understand.  You cannot fathom a person that doesn't appreciate incessant noise for the sake of something being heard.

And no I'm not going to tag you.  The attention you bring to yourself is enough.  You oh so clearly, do not need any help there.  

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, kgid said:

Clearly, you didn't read what I wrote.  Substance over nonsense is the message.  Why would I make up inexplicably pointless posts when there is nothing going on?  That's what cheapens it.  But again, clearly this is not something you're willing to understand.  You cannot fathom a person that doesn't appreciate incessant noise for the sake of something being heard.

And no I'm not going to tag you.  The attention you bring to yourself is enough.  You oh so clearly, do not need any help there.  

🤍🤍🤍

Maybe if you SUPPORTED Britney, you wouldn't feel that way.

You knew everything about her situation but you CHOSE to stay SILENT. Until everything blew after her testimony. You started to act like her #1 faithful supporter BS and now, with all the conspiracy $h!t and rumors you're being silent again but worse.... when I read the title of he post you wrote on FB, I was shocked... how could a Britney stan write that !!!! It seemed like you were believing that story and accusing Britney as well.

We're not 20 anymore Jordy !

• Haha 1

I think there should be a Britney news section and a Britney discussion section. The members who are just here for updates on Britney can check out that section. Mods can be more strict there so it will be a more tamer section. The Britney discussion section should be a little more loosely controlled since it is a place for discussions.

9 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Maybe if you SUPPORTED Britney, you wouldn't feel that way.

You knew everything about her situation but you CHOSE to stay SILENT. Until everything blew after her testimony. You started to act like her #1 faithful supporter BS and now, with all the conspiracy $h!t and rumors you're being silent again but worse.... when I read the title of he post you wrote on FB, I was shocked... how could a Britney stan write that !!!! It seemed like you were believing that story and accusing Britney as well.

We're not 20 anymore Jordy !

What post?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block