POP EMERGENCY: Is “exhale” finished? - Jordan speaks!!

KrisJ

I have wondered why he hasnt done any of his videos for a long time

Tbh regarding Britney now that the cship is over theres nothing really to talk about. The B10 idea thread has been done to death and we still have no idea if we will ever get it, gawd knows if a book or interview is ever happening, theres not much else talk about now

That said i would be sad if Exhale ended

• Love 2

If it's true I want to thank him for the past 17 years of my life that I've been here. 

Lot of things happened. Lots of fan websites that were amazing vanished... That's just how life goes I guess. 

Now the big thing is instagram and tik tok. Some fan pages and fóruns migrated almsot completely to that, unfortunately. 

I want to thank Jordan for all these years of real pop duty!! 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, easy said:

pleasing everyone will never happen. i think it's quite obvious the members that are here for healthy discussion regarding britney and the ones that want to derail and spin their own harmful narratives. the issue starts when the members who only want to derail and push harmful narratives are allowed to do so and stay. i think there should be a sit down of what exhale started as, what it was supposed to be, etc. and see how that fits into the current state of things. you're gonna make some people mad, but that's life. do you want exhale to be the place where conspiracy thrives? where people have their "freedom of speech" and no consequence? where harmful "opinions" that britney "isn't well" because she *checks notes* danced in her living room? or do you want exhale to be a place where there is healthy, discourse surrounding britney's life and career? where people realize that she is a free woman who has been through an unthinkable amount of trauma that none of us could ever properly understand. that she is a woman who deserves grace and understanding. where she isn't judged for what she does or doesn't do, but praised for her strength and celebrated for her personal and professional accomplishments? the conspiracy wackadoos already have their places to thrive, do they need another?

You and I are a prime example of different opinions yet we've both been respectful of one another as members, and our comments and replies were always about the topics our thoughts and opinions and never personal.

In my opinion that's what creates healthy dialog and a community, full fledge censorship on differing opinions isn't the answer.

What does that say in life if a person doesn't like or agree with another's thoughts, views or opinion they have their right to it as do you.

There are people here from all different countries, genders, and the LGBTQ+ and that's all about people being unique and expressing themselves. 

If this just became a 'praised' site and forum there wouldn't be anything authentic about it by masking all these different people with different backgrounds, from different countries and different points of view. Differing opinions and how people feel makes others possibly look at things from different angles and opens up more dialog. 

I say this respectfully and I've enjoyed our candor. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You and I are a prime example of different opinions yet we've both been respectful of one another as members, and our comments and replies were always about the topics our thoughts and opinions and never personal.

In my opinion that's what creates healthy dialog and a community, full fledge censorship on differing opinions isn't the answer.

What does that say in life if a person doesn't like or agree with another's thoughts, views or opinion they have their right to it as do you.

There are people here from all different countries, genders, and the LGBTQ+ and that's all about people being unique and expressing themselves. 

If this just became a 'praised' site and forum there wouldn't be anything authentic about it by masking all these different people with different backgrounds, from different countries and different points of view. Differing opinions and how people feel makes others possibly look at things from different angles and opens up more dialog. 

I say this respectfully and I've enjoyed our candor. 

completely agree! 

i might not agree with all your thoughts and opinions regarding britney, but i respect your right to have and express them.

i think the people who only pop up to say how "worried" they are she posts a video dancing, or implied nude, etc. are the ones that deserve a second thought about keeping around or banning. those kind of opinions aren't conducive to any sort of conversation around britney, and imo, clearly meant to distract. especially when they can't defend why they're actually concerned. 

but i do appreciate our conversations on here, it's not healthy to only listen to the side of the story you believe. and even if we never agree on somethings, i appreciate the new perspective and thoughts you and others bring to the table 🌹

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block