POP EMERGENCY: Is “exhale” finished? - Jordan speaks!!

KrisJ

• Leader
3 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Maybe if you SUPPORTED Britney, you wouldn't feel that way.

You knew everything about her situation but you CHOSE to stay SILENT. Until everything blew after her testimony. You started to act like her #1 faithful supporter BS and now, with all the conspiracy $h!t and rumors you're being silent again but worse.... when I read the title of he post you wrote on FB, I was shocked... how could a Britney stan write that !!!! It seemed like you were believing that story and accusing Britney as well.

We're not 20 anymore Jordy !

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

What post?

Good question. No idea what they are referring to. Should I link them to the posts I wrote condemning Jamie and the conservatorship back in 2009 and where I wrote Free Britney? And btw I NEVER changed my stance on things.

@TeaWaiter If you have receipts show them. Otherwise :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The point about moderators:

I don’t mind being moderated. In fact, believe it or not, it’s my full time job and I get paid for doing it elsewhere for 50 hours a week. What I do mind is being attacked publicly for having an opinion that doesn’t match that of somebody in the admin team and being given points as a slap in the face to ascertain their power over me. It goes against everything a forum is about.

I’d hate to see this place go, it’s been a big part of my fan life and IMO Britney has been lucky for BH/Jordan being here. I hope she knows it and that the ‘source directly connected’ really is coming from the right place.

• Love 1
  • Leader
41 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

This one

""" Britney went to dinner at Nobu for her birthday. Whilst there, she picked up a woman's baby and gave him a smooch. The woman caught the moment on camera and sent the pictures to her friend. Her friend made a TikTok about the event and dragged Britney in the process, calling her a "hillbilly psycho" then proceeded to shade Britney's appearance. 😔 """"

Oh, just saw this. And? That’s the story. I’ve always reported about what’s going on with Britney. And bc of that post, I got an update to clarify with fans and also some warm wishes from Britney. If you don’t like it here you can log out :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I’d hate to see this place go, it’s been a big part of my fan life and IMO Britney has been lucky for BH/Jordan being here. I hope she knows it and that the ‘source directly connected’ really is coming from the right place.

Thank you for the kind words. And yes, it came from the right place. Def did not make anything up. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh, just saw this. And? That’s the story. I’ve always reported about what’s going on with Britney. And bc of that post, I got an update to clarify with fans and also some warm wishes from Britney. If you don’t like it here you can log out :) 

Reflecting on last night's conversation, I think the exclusive was actually helpful to dispelling some of the disinformation on here. At least speaking for myself. False information spreads on social media because there are less gatekeepers on the internet to do fact checking, so I appreciate having that on Exhale. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Glitter is doing a really good job. I don’t think it’s cool to lay into someone for creating content and topics. Not everyone is going to find value in them but many do (including me).

Objectively the forum is in a standstill, it stagnates... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Nowadays, fans live mainly through social network pages. The #FreeBritney movement gave the forum a new lease of life, but it quickly went downhill.

I think you need to be much more active on social networks. The forums have no more long term effect, it's a waste of time and energy because they go in circles (same topic, same members, no diversity at all, censorship, etc.).

So I believe in the renaissance of Exhale... but only through social networks (like @PopCrave) and if it's done as soon as possible and in an active and diversified way.

"You Either Die A Hero Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Maybe if you SUPPORTED Britney, you wouldn't feel that way.

You knew everything about her situation but you CHOSE to stay SILENT. Until everything blew after her testimony. You started to act like her #1 faithful supporter BS and now, with all the conspiracy $h!t and rumors you're being silent again but worse.... when I read the title of he post you wrote on FB, I was shocked... how could a Britney stan write that !!!! It seemed like you were believing that story and accusing Britney as well.

We're not 20 anymore Jordy !

What are u talking about? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Jordan has always been so supportive of Britney and he literally united us, Britney stans. We should be grateful he gave us this platform. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

The point about moderators:

I don’t mind being moderated. In fact, believe it or not, it’s my full time job and I get paid for doing it elsewhere for 50 hours a week. What I do mind is being attacked publicly for having an opinion that doesn’t match that of somebody in the admin team and being given points as a slap in the face to ascertain their power over me. It goes against everything a forum is about.

This issue has been raised so many times... and I know who you're referring to. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you for the kind words. And yes, it came from the right place. Def did not make anything up. 

I’ve been a member since 2009. I visit the site almost daily, and am very appreciative of the space you give us Britney fans. I do think there are several toxic people on this forum, but overall this place provides community for us to share our love for Britney. I really hope nothing ever happens to Breatheheavy or Exhale. You built a legacy, and even news outlets quote you as source for Britney. This is an amazing space!

Of course things will get slow during this time because a lot isn’t happening with Britney right now. But it will. Britney isn’t one to sit still for too long without doing something to get everyone talking. And personally, I feel all this recent “talk” about Britney is her doing; she is keeping herself relevant…like Britney always has. She’s very smart and knows how to work this industry. Of course she’s still dealing with trauma, but I feel she’s dealing and taking care of herself while also wanting to keep everyone involved/engaged/talking.

When she does decide to come back, and she will, this space is going to be the safe space for all Britney fans to celebrate. Especially when her book is released.

Thank you, Jordan, for all you do! Most of us are very grateful for you (mins a few toxic members). And please, don’t ever give up on Exhale. We need this safe space. ❤️

• Love 4
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

I’ve been a member since 2009. I visit the site almost daily, and am very appreciative of the space you give us Britney fans. I do think there are several toxic people on this forum, but overall this place provides community for us to share our love for Britney. I really hope nothing ever happens to Breatheheavy or Exhale. You built a legacy, and even news outlets quote you as source for Britney. This is an amazing space!

Of course things will get slow during this time because a lot isn’t happening with Britney right now. But it will. Britney isn’t one to sit still for too long without doing something to get everyone talking. And personally, I feel all this recent “talk” about Britney is her doing; she is keeping herself relevant…like Britney always has. She’s very smart and knows how to work this industry. Of course she’s still dealing with trauma, but I feel she’s dealing and taking care of herself while also wanting to keep everyone involved/engaged/talking.

When she does decide to come back, and she will, this space is going to be the safe space for all Britney fans to celebrate. Especially when her book is released.

Thank you, Jordan, for all you do! Most of us are very grateful for you (mins a few toxic members). And please, don’t ever give up on Exhale. We need this safe space. ❤️

Thank you for the kind words :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I honestly never expected to be a registered member of any celebrity forum for 14 years so I’ll run its course until Jordan decides it’s done. 
It’s definitely a lot different being a fan in 2022 than any other time for me personally but I’m appreciative of having a place to come to!

• Love 1

Jordan, you once said to me that the negativity comes with the territory. Mad props to you for how you’ve handled it and always “keeping it moving.” Definitely feel you on the burnout and wanting to disconnect.

Find the people you truly trust, and take their advice to heart.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block