Mariah, Madonna, Janet, or Celine: Who would you be the most pumped to collaborate with Britney?

Mariah, Madonna, Janet, Celine  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:52 AM, dritney said:

Celine? What alternate reality are you living in? Cuz Chile… wake up.

Mariah also seems unlikely but I would like that the most.

Madonna could be cool. I doubt I’d hate it more than MATM.

Janet is way too irrelevant.

Who cares if they are relevant or not? It's about quality.

Btw, they are all irrelevant. Madonna stays in the news for begin a weird fossil, Mariah lost her voice 20 years ago.

Celine is still a very good vocalist, but is she still active?

Btw, Ive picked Janet. She fits the most with Britney

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Celine?! That so hard to imagine!

but I couldn’t imagine Elton collab as well so why not!

Mayebe they all can do something together (like Moulin Rouge)

That’s exactly what I thought about when I included her. I never would’ve imagined Elton & Britney together but look at what happened. I mean Celine would overshadow with vocals, but was just a suggestion 

• Love 1

Madonna? Nope. She brought nothing to MATM - give me the version with Penelope Magnet any day. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Janet - I’d love a ****, sultry ballad. I think their voices would be interesting together. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Mariah - only if it’s a Christmas song. :mariah-hurry:

Celine - I’m a closeted Celine fan. I don’t think a song with Britney would work. I can’t picture it. *insert a Celine emote here* 

On 12/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, grovela said:

I didn’t vote because I choose an EP with Britney’s hits featuring these ladies :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

ladies and whoever, I give you “The Emancipation, Discipline, Courage and Music of Britney Spears”: 

Reveal hidden contents

See what I did there :typing_keyboard_computer::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1. Early Mornin’ ft. Mariah Carey

2. Mood Ring ft. Janet Jackson

3. Where Are You Now ft. Celine Dion

4. Unusual You ft. Madonna

im bored 

extended track list for their extended Super Bowl performance when they mash it all up

5. Obsessed ft. Britney

6. Feedback ft. Britney

7. That’s The Way It Is ft. Britney

8. Me Against the Music ft. Britney again again 

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

im here for all these options.  If all these were on Spotify rn, id first click on Obsessed ft. Britney 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block