Mariah, Madonna, Janet, or Celine: Who would you be the most pumped to collaborate with Britney?

Mariah, Madonna, Janet, Celine  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love songs by all of them. They’re all legendary. Since she already has a Madonna collab, and I don’t see how a Celine collab would work or sound, its a tossup between Mariah and Janet for me. I prefer Mariah’s music but I think Britney would prefer Janet, and their styles/voices are the most similar. So I’ll choose Janet.

spacer.png

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I love songs by all of them. They’re all legendary. Since she already has a Madonna collab, and I don’t see how a Celine collab would work or sound, its a tossup between Mariah and Janet for me. I prefer Mariah’s music but I think Britney would prefer Janet, and their styles/voices are the most similar. So I’ll choose Janet.

spacer.png

Agreed 100% :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1

I didn’t vote because I choose an EP with Britney’s hits featuring these ladies :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

ladies and whoever, I give you “The Emancipation, Discipline, Courage and Music of Britney Spears”: 

Spoiler

See what I did there :typing_keyboard_computer::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1. Early Mornin’ ft. Mariah Carey

2. Mood Ring ft. Janet Jackson

3. Where Are You Now ft. Celine Dion

4. Unusual You ft. Madonna

im bored 

extended track list for their extended Super Bowl performance when they mash it all up

5. Obsessed ft. Britney

6. Feedback ft. Britney

7. That’s The Way It Is ft. Britney

8. Me Against the Music ft. Britney again again 

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 3

It's between Mariah and Janet for me.

I cannot see exactly how that Mariah collab would work, so maybe All I Want for Christmas Is You remix like she did with JB or something like that. That would be nice. :)

However, I feel like Britney would fit more with Janet J. Like a dance song in speed like of Hey Mama by David Guetta, Afrojack, Nicki and Bebe or Yoncé by Beyoncé. Nothing extremely fast but it's still like a dance song. That would be nice as well. :neydedance_purple:

Madonna, because I’m also a huge HUGE Madonna fan and one collab isn’t enough this satisfy this needy ***** :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

That being said, if Britney and Janet ever went into the studio together I might die. Whatever they would come up with, it would be out of this world :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

I’d also get massively pumped for a Mariah or Celine (tbh, more so Mariah than Celine :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:) collab. Honestly, I’m not picky, I’m down for basically any collab at this point :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.