Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

Just now, Greg Sargent said:

Exactly. This thread seems to be filled with people thinking any criticism of Britney is basically a sign we hate her. Its giving evangelical energy. Its giving Y'all Qaeda energy

This thread is filled with people acting like Britney has violated some sort of fundamental code of moral behavior. She's done nothing of the sort.

People calling her a bully or unwell...those things may or may not be true, but it's all speculation...biased speculation at that . What annoys me is people hiding behind these speculations to take shots at Britney and characterize her as an unstable woman. That's dangerous language to use considering the con.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Who said its someone from her wedding? @One More Time you should edit the title of this thread.

JustJared sort of claims its about Jamie Lynn..

britney-jls.jpg

See why people think Britney Spears' latest social media post might be directed at Jamie Lynn Spears...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Who said its someone from her wedding? JustJared think its about Jamie Lynn..

britney-jls.jpg

See why people think Britney Spears' latest social media post might be directed at Jamie Lynn Spears...

I think because she said My own party.which makes believe she is talking a out someone who went to her wedding party. I wish she is actually speaking about Jumanji and not Selene, cause she is giving the OBHs a field day with this encrypted captions.

13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You guys! How did we miss this. It’s Jamie Lynn. Because she’s going on that show! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: The party bit is throwing me off though.

True, but a lot of stuff Britney post doesnt make sense, so.. . :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Also, there might be a lot we don't know about. Maybe Britney and JL spoke to each other on the day she married? Perhaps JL called her and god know whatever happened? Anything is possible. Its something personal behind closed doors, only the person itself knows what she's talking about.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She needs to either find a shrink she actually trusts to vent all this stuff to or have Sam hang a heavy bag that she can beat the **** out of day in and day out, cuz there’s gotta be a better outlet for all her aggression.

Edited to add, that none of this means she’s unwell, anger and aggression are normal human emotions that we all experience so anyone using her posts to call her unwell should be ashamed. Some outlets are just better than others for releasing them. In my opinion, a smash room would feel more satisfying and considering she constantly posts, deletes than repeats, maybe she just needs a better outlet than social media, something that would not just let her release her anger but also let it go.

40 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Who said its someone from her wedding? @One More Time you should edit the title of this thread.

JustJared sort of claims its about Jamie Lynn..

britney-jls.jpg

I didn’t make that title… my title was [New Insta “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****…I finally said it!!!”] then some moderator Idk who changed it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block