That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm sure she would be even more traumatized if she saw this dramatic thread :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She does see these threads that’s why it’s so damn humiliating. 

imagine being a human and knowing there is a place with hundreds of thousands of comments about you 24/7 365 days a year. I am so surprised more people don’t realize there is no way she doesn’t see some of these comments. Is she here every day? Doubt it. But Britney has tons of time on her hands. And she talks about the same topics we do.  She’s here. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I also think y’all take this care plan thing too seriously. IF it’s not strictly medical, it could also just simply be - Britney has never taken care of her empire as a child or an adult. She has been locked away for over a decade. Who’s gonna manage professional deals, her finances, etc. they can’t just drop all that on her the day the conservatorship ends. If you guys remember they were using the words “transitionary period” back then. 

Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

How is it banon to question things? Was it banon when the voicemail leaked?

This fan base is so easy to full yall just like to sweep things under the rug if it doesn’t fit your happy agenda 

So many people mods included use to argue with me that Britney was fine and then her testimony came out and they all changed tune

this is so laughable 

I think we should put the banon thing in a box :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Just shutting down all the games you people want to play with conspiracy theories. You all miss the attention you got and are doing this for yourself not for Britney. Sorry. 

wtf, I just said I don't care what people think and here we go ...

Guurl ..  take a deep breath & exhale :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Leader

Britney has the freedom to express herself on social media. She’s never once said she is not free. She’s opened up about her trauma. If she felt imprisoned still she would say so. Saying Britney is still not in control of her narrative is silencing her voice.  Regardless, other peoples’ opinions does not = Britney isn’t free. No disrespect to TSW. I just agree to disagree. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

This fan base is so easy to fool yall just like to sweep things under the rug if it doesn’t fit your happy agenda 

So many people mods included use to argue with me that Britney was fine and then her testimony came out and they all changed tune

this is so laughable 

That's all false. Free Britney was only deemed a Conspiracy by those who benefitted from it.

Right now, those claiming she isn't free want exactly the same things Jamie Spears wants.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney has the freedom to express herself on social media. She’s never once said she is not free. She’s opened up about her trauma. If she felt imprisoned still she would say so. Saying Britney is still not in control of her narrative is silencing her voice.  Regardless, other peoples’ opinions does not = Britney isn’t free. No disrespect to TSW. I just agree to disagree. 

Well said 👏🏼 

with that said when people are like “we’re rightfully concerned” I’m not sure *what* you guys are concerned about and why it equals Britney not being “fully free” (whatever that means?)

Is it because her book isn’t out? Is it because she isn’t promoting Hold Me Closer? It always comes back to aspects of her career and how she’s moving too slow/not doing anything at all. with that said I always find that really selfish. Britney has expressed disinterest in the industry and is doing things on her own terms. She doesn’t need to follow your guys’ timeline and her lack of following the formulas doesn’t mean she is not “free”

Stop. Being. Obsessed. With. This. Woman’s. Trauma.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Britney is dealing with her new life, her social anxiety is preventing her to fully open up, only people with really bad social anxiety might understand why Britney is acting the way she is. 

What I will say though, even though I'm sure Sam is well intentioned, I think she also need additional support in her life. Does she even have an assistant after Vicky?

Britney is completely isolated, she only has Sam.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Britney is dealing with her new life, her social anxiety is preventing her to fully open up, only people with really bad social anxiety might understand why Britney is acting the way she is.  What I will say though, even though I'm sure Sam is well intentioned, I think she also need additional support in her life.

Agreed with this. But not with "support" from people like Vicky. She needs just have normal people around who can she trust. And it's hard to find any real friend. Especially after things what happened her.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

This fan base is so easy to fool yall just like to sweep things under the rug if it doesn’t fit your happy agenda 

this is so laughable 

Because it’s being implied that she isn’t free when she clearly is. We have confirmation from her lawyer, court documents and confirmation from Britney herself. This narrative that she is still not free needs to stop. How can we go forward and heal from this if we are constantly bringing up this ridiculous conspiracy? Yes, when Free Britney started we were called conspiracy theorists until it ended up being true. Britney is free now. Claiming that she is still not free just makes you sound ridiculous when we have multiple sources of confirmation that she is… It’s time that this fanbase moves on from it. Britney certainly is trying to and I doubt she’d like her own fans to push this silly and false narrative. 

• Love 4

I read the majority of theses comments and then watched her video. It's clear what she said went over a lot of yalls heads.

To be clear I am in full belief that Britney is free and living her life as she sees fit, which makes me happy. However, I do think it's dangerous to assume that the legitimate (and I truly mean legitimate because there are trolls who do this for whatever reason) people asking questions are b anon. And TRUST ME I am just as sick of BAnon as everyone else. They can be dangerous in their own right but what she said wasn't all that conspiracyish it was more of an opinion which every one should be allowed to have.

She even clarified and I quote "...YALL KNOW I CANT FULLY GO ON FEELINGS I NEED COURT DOCUMENTS I NEED RECORDS..."

I mean it's the internet so I don't expect much but if you can't articulate why you disagree with her and just throw insults then you should not be apart of the discussion.

At the end of the day that's all it is...a discussion because none of us truly know anything even though I choose to believe she is free because it makes the most sense to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block