That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you.Β 

1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

Someone else try itΒ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

conspiracy theories within the britney fandom exist, you cannotΒ deny it unless you're one of them then i see why you would.Β 

that is what i said. i did not call you banon,Β unlessΒ you want to deny the existence of conspiracy theorists. do you think there are no conspiracy theorists in the britney fandom?Β :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, mean little lips said:

Everyone thinks they have the facts, that's just arrogance. Not saying she is not free but it's not a definite situation.Β 

Not you projecting yourself. What facts do you have?Β 

None. You can't invent claims, find excuses to discount facts from her lawyer that she hired who used to work for the Justice Department and several other celebrities, just to live in your own B-Anon fantasyland. Shut down your computer and get a better hobby.Β 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, X_M said:

You need to separate the trash, so that's why that kind of fan have that special title, a couple of them here like @BananaBoy98Β @Daniela.tomasseli

"trash" "special title" wtf is wrong with you ?? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: People can think what they want idc. It's not like this kind of thread is everywhere, I guess it's gonna be locked up soon. But hey you have a "free" place you can talk about it ... in the backyard of Exhale :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

conspiracy theories within the britney fandom exist, you cannotΒ deny it unless you're one of them then i see why you would.Β 

that is what i said. i did not call you banon,Β unlessΒ you want to deny the existence of conspiracy theorists. do you think there are no conspiracy theorists in the britney fandom?Β :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I think you are not reading my posts, because then you wouldn't say what you're saying now. Here is my previous quote:

Β 

16 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I have no problem with some people not believing that Britney is free. Β But I have a problem with the fact that people claim that there is some "organization" called banon and that here are some sick people claiming about me and other members that we are banon - fools like that claiming such crap should go see a doctor.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

I think you are not reading my posts, because then you wouldn't say what you're saying now. Here is my previous quote:

Β 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

and for the second time, i did NOT say you were banon. now are you gonna answer my question? do you think there are no conspiracy theorists in this fandom?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Matou said:

People can think what they want idc

You all are so lazy. You want to be treated as serious people when you are not being serious. You're just caught up in propaganda and games. These conspiracy theories could harm Britney.Β 

Free Britney had solid facts behind it and legitimate news organizations like The New York Times, whistleblowers like Andrew Gallery reading Britney's note, the paralegal whistleblower who called Britney's Gram, Alex from Blackbox, Jordan Miller, etc.Β 

• Love 3

I don't care if they are. They are just humans.

ok but they do exist and that is my point. denying the existence of conspiracy theorists is foolish when there ARE conspiracy theorists in this fandom. and these people are directly responsible for causing britney more harm (jason alexander) than good.Β 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

ok but they do exist and that is my point. denying the existence of conspiracy theorists is foolish when there ARE conspiracy theorists in this fandom. and these people are directly responsible for causing britney more harm (jason alexander) than good.Β 

Fact is Britney has never spoken negatively about Jason Alexander, nor has she refuted any of his claims about her reaching out and talking to him.

Britney has bashed her family and people that have worked for her, yet for some reason hasn't mentioned anything about Jason.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

Again - I believe there are people who believe Britney is not free, but there is no "organization" named Banon. Are we finally clear?Β :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

How many times I must repeat the same answer? Are you a bot?Β :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Again - I believe there are people who believe Britney is not free, but there is no "organization" named Banon. Are we finally clear?Β :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

How many times I must repeat the same answer? Are you a bot?Β :enigma_alien_blue:

Easy is also the same person automatically categorizing everyone and anyone banon that says anything he doesn't agree with, calling them "buzz words".

LOLΒ :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Fact is Britney has never spoken negatively about Jason Alexander, nor has she refuted any of his claims about her reaching out and talking to him.

Britney has bashed her family and people that have worked for her, yet for some reason hasn't mentioned anything about Jason.

britney has a restraining order against him πŸ₯΄ Β 

Β 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

banon is the easier way to say conspiracy theorist. it means the same thingΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block