That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

After more than 1 year, not one person has been charged for trafficking of Britney. The same court which allowed her trafficking for 13 years, is still in charge of her affairs.  Matt Rosengart fooled the fans. He is either an incompetent lawyer or he works for team con/ CAA. Britney has permanent nerve damage because of her imprisonment in Bridges facility connected to Lou Taylor, who is living her best life. The care plan is in effect where creepy Jodi in charge. %80 of team con still surround Britney. But yeah right: She is free :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 11/19/2022 at 1:46 PM, s&m said:

If the conservatorship is over how is she not free? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And if she was in a “care plan” as you guys like to say, there’s nothing on the law regarding a care plan and lack of civil rights. They can’t control her through a care plan because there’s no conservatorship in the first place. Once the conservatorship was terminated and even if there was a care plan she could get rid of it the day after the cship was ended!

Honestly this is getting tiring!

It’s so tired. TSW is doing whet she can to keep getting views (and making money?) from her YouTube channel. Lots of influencers have done it. Consider the source. Not everyone who is a professional is necessarily legit. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's exactly what I said lol She was referring to a "baby C Ship" as the care plan and posted an example.

A care plan to some is a baby c ship you have to sign an agreement and follow the agreements. 

In the document she posted it clearly says “conservatorship care plan” so it is a care plan for people who are in conservatorships! It’s not Britney’s case

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Catalin said:

How exactly are we ruining her life and obstructing her justice? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: You should call out her useless fixer lawyer for that.

That kind of Team Con-like manipulation won't work on us, sorry lol. 

You're spreading lies that aren't true. Lies that distract from the attention of Team Con, whom you claim to be still be somewhat aware of. 

She doesn't have a "fixer lawyer", she has literally credited him with saving her life. I believe Britney over your lazy opinions. 

That's the problem with you all. Laziness. You take in no information and do no research, yet you want a participation trophy for tabloid garbage. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

After more than 1 year, not one person has been charged for trafficking of Britney. The same court which allowed her trafficking for 13 years, is still in charge of her affairs.  Matt Rosengart fooled the fans. He is either an incompetent lawyer or he works for team con/ CAA. Britney has permanent nerve damage because of her imprisonment in Bridges facility connected to Lou Taylor, who is living her best life. The care plan is in effect where creepy Jodi in charge. %80 of team con still surround Britney. But yeah right: She is free :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Jodi is not in charge. This is false information :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Justice is slow and Team Con is obstructing Rosengart. It's not like he isn't trying. It's the courts that are holding this up, along with Jamie and Lou's lawyers. They keep trying to delay or stop anything Rosengart is trying to do. 

• Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Jodi is not in charge. This is false information :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Justice is slow and Team Con is obstructing Rosengart. It's not like he isn't trying. It's the courts that are holding this up, along with Jamie and Lou's lawyers. They keep trying to delay or stop anything Rosengart is trying to do. 

Define in charge? Jodi did draft the care plan and Jodi designed the care plan with Britney's doctors for her to abide by as a stipulation that the C Ship ended. It's to help transition B from 13 years in that horrendous unlawful C Ship and to help her with her decision making. This care plan which was filed and sealed is what some refer to as a "baby c ship".

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Define in charge? Jodi did draft the care plan and Jodi designed the care plan with Britney's doctors for her to abide by as a stipulation that the C Ship ended. It's to help transition B from 13 years in that horrendous unlawful C Ship and to help her with her decision making. This care plan which was filed and sealed is what some refer to as a "baby c ship".

For the last time, THERE IS NO CARE PLAN. Rosengart has confirmed this. And Britney is so ready to drag at any moment, even her own kids. She obviously would have dragged Jodi and the care plan if it were true. Please use your head. 

You are operating from outside reality. At the end of the day, you are bored, so you are choosing not to believe the truth tellers such as Rosengart and be willfully stupid. And that's really sad.

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

For the last time, THERE IS NO CARE PLAN. Rosengart has confirmed this. And Britney is so ready to drag at any moment, even her own kids. She obviously would have dragged Jodi and the care plan if it were true. Please use your head. 

You are operating from outside reality. At the end of the day, you are bored, so you are choosing not to believe the truth tellers such as Rosengart and be willfully stupid. And that's really sad.

Britney Spears will be receiving support as she adjusts to her life post-conservatorship

The filing, submitted to the court prior to the Nov. 12 hearing where the conservatorship was terminated and obtained by PEOPLE, explains that the care plan is in "regard to Ms. Spears' ongoing needs and best interests — just those outside of a Conservatorship."

"Ms. Montgomery would like to ensure that there are guidelines in place for supportive decision-making to help her adjust and transition to life outside of the Conservatorship," read the document, filed by Montgomery's attorney Lauriann Wright. "The Termination Plan therefore necessarily contains sensitive and private information about Ms. Spears' medical doctors, conditions and treatment, as well as information related to her minor children."

Montgomery also states that the plan addresses "key issues arising from the transition off the 13-year conservatorship."

During Friday's hearing, Judge Brenda Penny addressed the termination plan as a supporting reason to end the conservatorship. (Spears' attorney, her father Jamie's attorney and Montgomery's attorney all had no objections to the decision to terminate it.)

• Love 3

Britney Spears will be receiving support as she adjusts to her life post-conservatorship

Montgomery also states that the plan addresses "key issues arising from the transition off the 13-year conservatorship."

During Friday's hearing, Judge Brenda Penny addressed the termination plan as a supporting reason to end the conservatorship. (Spears' attorney, her father Jamie's attorney and Montgomery's attorney all had no objections to the decision to terminate it.)

Matthew Rosengart, July 17, 2022 when asked about a care plan: "Britney Spears makes her own decisions" 

So stop with the conspiracies. You know nothing about what this care plan was, even if it was being followed. If you claim to know more than what is reported, you are delusional. I'm sorry, but you might as well tell us voices are in your head. 

You have been repeatedly told, Britney is not following a care plan. All this article talked about was the TRANSITION from the conservatorship, which is logical considering other people made decisions for her for 13 years. 

• Like 1

Matthew Rosengart, July 17, 2022 when asked about a care plan: "Britney Spears makes her own decisions" 

So stop with the conspiracies. You know nothing about what this care plan was, even if it was being followed. If you claim to know more than what is reported, you are delusional. I'm sorry, but you might as well tell us voices are in your head. 

You have been repeatedly told, Britney is not following a care plan. All this article talked about was the TRANSITION from the conservatorship, which is logical considering other people made decisions for her for 13 years. 

What claims did I make? You said there was no care plan, and one was filed and approved in the courts. 

Did you skip the care plan parts? I'll repost because it seems like you may have missed them. 

What conspiracy? I posted a legitimate response and link to debunk your comment. 

Britney can make decisions no one is saying that; however she did agree to a care plan that she is to follow that doesn't mean that she doesn't have more freedom and more control. She has a team to help her make decisions and to help her transition. 

Britney Spears' Sealed Conservatorship 'Care Plan' Includes 'Guidelines' to Aid Her 'Decision-Making'

• Love 2

What claims did I make? You said there was no care plan, and one was filed and approved in the courts. 

Did you skip the care plan parts? I'll repost because it seems like you may have missed them. 

What conspiracy? I posted a legitimate response and link to debunk your comment. 

Britney can make decisions no one is saying that; however she did agree to a care plan that she is to follow that doesn't mean that she doesn't have more freedom and more control. She has a team to help her make decisions and to help her transition. 

Britney Spears' Sealed Conservatorship 'Care Plan' Includes 'Guidelines' to Aid Her 'Decision-Making'

You are posting old information. I am posting more recent information. There is no care plan. Britney Spears is in charge. I read your article and there were no alarm bells about it. If you think there is no transition plan for suddenly handing control of a $60 million fortune to someone who hasn't had control over it for 15 years, then you know even less about the world than I originally suspected upon seeing you embarrass yourself in this thread over the last several days. 

Oh wait, I forgot! You think you know everything without any information, so you probably think anyone can pick that up any day of the week! 

You are trying to invent a conspiracy theory along with other bored B-Anon members for whatever reason. 

7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You are posting old information. I am posting more recent information. There is no care plan. Britney Spears is in charge. I read your article and there were no alarm bells about it. If you think there is no transition plan for suddenly handing control of a $60 million fortune to someone who hasn't had control over it for 15 years, then you know even less about the world than I originally suspected upon seeing you embarrass yourself in this thread over the last several days. 

Oh wait, I forgot! You think you know everything without any information, so you probably think anyone can pick that up any day of the week! 

You are trying to invent a conspiracy theory along with other bored B-Anon members for whatever reason. 

Of course, there is a care plan and a transition plan the document was filed in court, Judge Penny even used it as part of the stipulation to end the C Ship. Britney wasn't going to just be thrown into the public on her own after what she went through, she needed a plan as anyone would to move forward.

Britney couldn't even use cash and was stripped away of her life all those years and traumatized.

Who said I think I know everything? What did I invent? You may not like the sound of a care plan, but news flash there is one. 

According to the document filed by Montgomery’s own attorney Lauriann Wright, "Ms. Montgomery would like to ensure that there are guidelines in place for supportive decision-making to help her adjust and transition to life outside of the Conservatorship."

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, there is a care plan and a transition plan the document was filed in court, Judge Penny even used it as part of the stipulation to end the C Ship. Britney wasn't going to just be thrown into the public on her own after what she went through, she needed a plan as anyone would to move forward.

Britney couldn't even use cash and was stripped away of her life all those years and traumatized.

Who said I think I know everything? What did I invent? You may not like the sound of a care plan, but news flash there is one. 

According to the document filed by Montgomery’s own attorney Lauriann Wright, "Ms. Montgomery would like to ensure that there are guidelines in place for supportive decision-making to help her adjust and transition to life outside of the Conservatorship."

Thank you for restating what I’ve said. You started this interaction by insinuating someone else was in charge, by asking “define in charge” as if Jodi is still running Britney’s life.

All you provided evidence of was that Britney was given the tools to live her life independently. Rosengart confirmed that Britney makes her own decisions, which goes against what you are trying to insinuate.

Nice try. I love watching the backpedal though :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank you for restating what I’ve said. You started this interaction by insinuating someone else was in charge, by asking “define in charge” as if Jodi is still running Britney’s life.

All you provided evidence of was that Britney was given the tools to live her life independently. Rosengart confirmed that Britney makes her own decisions, which goes against what you are trying to insinuate.

Nice try. I love watching the backpedal though :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I asked you to define in charge, feel free to reference the original comment.

I never said Jodi is running her life, please post the receipt. I posted the receipt that Jodi filed the care plan under seal with the courts and drafted it with Britney's legal team. 

Nobody back petaled and I already told you Britney has more freedom and makes her choices, that doesn't negate the fact she has a team to help her with her decision making and transition into independence outside of the c ship.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I never said Jodi is running her life

You insinuated it when you said “define in charge” … and I’ve seen how you behaved this entire thread. Now that you have received enough pushback since page 1, you are gaslighting and trying to redefine your words. You’ve been defending this conspiracy since page 1 and that people have every right to share their “gut” feelings without being labeled as conspiracy theorists/B-Anon. Basically to share their opinion as if it’s fact.

Free Britney was based on real facts from attorneys Britney tried to hire, journalists who challenged Team Con, whistleblowers such as the paralegal on Britney’s gram, Andrew Gallery reading Britney’s letter, and Alex from BlackBox Security. Free Britney was not solely based on “gut” feelings and insinuations.

You insinuated it when you said “define in charge” … and I’ve seen how you behaved this entire thread. Now that you have received enough pushback since page 1, you are gaslighting and trying to redefine your words. You’ve been defending this conspiracy since page 1 and that people have every right to share their “gut” feelings without being labeled as conspiracy theorists/B-Anon. Basically to share their opinion as if it’s fact.

Free Britney was based on real facts from attorneys Britney tried to hire, journalists who challenged Team Con, whistleblowers such as the paralegal on Britney’s gram, Andrew Gallery reading Britney’s letter, and Alex from BlackBox Security. Free Britney was not solely based on “gut” feelings and insinuations.

Really, what have I defended I said in my OP no side fully knows.

There might be some comprehension issues on your end and asking you to define in charge doesn't equate to your post of saying I said Jodi is running Britney's life.

So, you're saying everyone doesn't have a right to their feelings, thoughts, and opinions if they differ from mine or yours?

I didn't say anything negative about Free Britney, the movement or anything of the sort. 

Grasping at straws is one thing girl but grasping at made up imagination is a whole new level. 

I know you're pressed about a care plan and refuse to accept one exists and that's your right and you're entitled to how you feel.

You said they just let B go with no care plan to help aid her in her decision making, that's a lie. 

• Love 2

It’s pointless even coming to this site anymore. There is no discussion for anything. If you think something seems weird you’re labelled ‘BAnon’ instantly and most of the times mods like slayer just straight up remove your comment/thread. It has gone back to being how it was before Britney spoke in court when all the fans wanted new music/vinyl releases so were saying that the freebritney people were conspiracy theorists. It’s so wild. I think people fail to realise that it doesn’t take a full on conservatorship for someone to be enslaved in britneys position. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block