That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Easy is also the same person automatically categorizing everyone and anyone banon that says anything he doesn't agree with, calling them "buzz words".

LOL :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

if you don't follow banon on twitter then i see why you wouldn't understand the keywords they use to fuel their nonsense. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You all are so lazy. You want to be treated as serious people when you are not being serious. You're just caught up in propaganda and games. These conspiracy theories could harm Britney. 

Free Britney had solid facts behind it and legitimate news organizations like The New York Times, whistleblowers like Andrew Gallery reading Britney's note, the paralegal whistleblower who called Britney's Gram, Alex from Blackbox, Jordan Miller, etc. 

You're judging me so fast with 1 sentence I can't :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

britney has a restraining order against him 🥴  

Yes, that was after he broke into her home on her wedding day. Prior to that she not once refuted anything he's ever posted or said about them talking and her reaching out.

That tweet you reference is very old and had nothing to do with the Free Britney movement and everything he's said the last 3 years.

Nice reach though. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, easy said:

if you don't follow banon on twitter then i see why you wouldn't understand the keywords they use to fuel their nonsense. 

My whole point is and has been neither side knows everything 100 percent.

People that fight back and forth are going off their opinions mostly and how they feel.

We all know the C Ship was terminated; we all know Britney was traumatized.

What we ALL don't know is a lot. 

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, that was after he broke into her home on her wedding day. Prior to that she not once refuted anything he's ever posted or said about them talking and her reaching out.

That tweet you reference is very old and had nothing to do with the Free Britney movement and everything he's said the last 3 years.

Nice reach though. 

would you publicly refute the nonsense of someone not mentally well and fuel them to continue harassing you? no. the way to combat that is to not engage. 

it's very old, and very true. jason alexander is a liar. his "proof" of conversations with britney were embarrassingly not even CLOSE to her voice. 

because of conspiracy whether it be online or her family, he was empowered to break into her home with a knife. THAT is the danger of spreading things without fact, and why banon aka conspiracy theorists are hated in this fandom. 

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

would you publicly refute the nonsense of someone not mentally well and fuel them to continue harassing you? no. the way to combat that is to not engage. 

it's very old, and very true. jason alexander is a liar. his "proof" of conversations with britney were embarrassingly not even CLOSE to her voice. 

because of conspiracy whether it be online or her family, he was empowered to break into her home with a knife. THAT is the danger of spreading things without fact, and why banon aka conspiracy theorists are hated in this fandom. 

So, you're a doctor now and think Jason isn't well? B has a restraining order against Sam Lutfi and what has she said negatively about him?

You a voice analyst as well? You seem to be Mr. know it all and sorry not sorry easy you don't know it all girl.

You just love the word banon you can't seem to hardly post a comment without using that 'buzz word'.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're a doctor now and think Jason isn't well? B has a restraining order against Sam Lutfi and what has she said negatively about him?

You a voice analyst as well? You seem to be Mr. know it all and sorry not sorry easy you don't know it all girl.

You just love the word banon you can't seem to hardly post a comment without using that 'buzz word'.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

have you never dealt with a stalker? this is very common response to dealing with them. 

have you listened to his recording? i promise you i'm not the only one who says it's not britney's voice. 

i use banon because it's easier to type than conspiracy theorists, though when he comes to alexander the shoe fits. 

20 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not you projecting yourself. What facts do you have? 

None. You can't invent claims, find excuses to discount facts from her lawyer that she hired who used to work for the Justice Department and several other celebrities, just to live in your own B-Anon fantasyland. Shut down your computer and get a better hobby

I'm not projecting anything, just saying we never know the 100% truth. You are assuming my beliefs, I don't think she's trapped but I don't have access to her private life so I could be wrong. No one knows the "facts" in this case cause we are all on the outside. 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

have you never dealt with a stalker? this is very common response to dealing with them. 

have you listened to his recording? i promise you i'm not the only one who says it's not britney's voice. 

i use banon because it's easier to type than conspiracy theorists, though when he comes to alexander the shoe fits. 

So now you've dealt with stalkers? Aren't you just a jack of all trades girl.

You posted that word yet again, you're so obsessed. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block