That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Really, what have I defended I said in my OP no side fully knows.

There might be some comprehension issues on your end and asking you to define in charge doesn't equate to your post of saying I said Jodi is running Britney's life.

So, you're saying everyone doesn't have a right to their feelings, thoughts, and opinions if they differ from mine or yours?

I didn't say anything negative about Free Britney, the movement or anything of the sort. 

Grasping at straws is one thing girl but grasping at made up imagination is a whole new level. 

I know you're pressed about a care plan and refuse to accept one exists and that's your right and you're entitled to how you feel.

You said they just let B go with no care plan to help aid her in her decision making, that's a lie. 

Honestly girl it’s pointless arguing with these people. 90% of them were business as usual right up until Britney spoke in court with their glory rereleases and backstreet boy demos. They only switched to freebritney once they realised it suddenly made her ‘relevant’ to the gp again and have switched back as soon as it’s no longer convenient.

I know the movement had to end at some point, but why did we all collectively agree to just stop asking questions? The probate system wasn’t just healed because a judge signed a petition that Jamie spears  himself filed.  Her instagram never goes after key players like larry Rudolph, just her trash hillbilly family. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

“We really don’t know”

Yeah we don’t know! So stop pretending your made up theories are potentially what is happening.

You could be speaking up about the courts and how Team Con manipulates the media but maybe you all aren’t smart enough to do that 

What theory did I make up? A care plan being filed by Jodie Montgomery is a fact. Judge penny releasing Britney with the care plan as part of the terms is a fact. 

You may not be able to come to terms with that and that's a fact. 

• Love 3

I’m not responding anymore to the bored person who wants to pretend they haven’t been insinuating theories and “asking questions” about claims with no evidence this entire thread. 

It’s clear they want to fight about the care plan and insinuate it’s an all-controlling system instead of being exactly what court documents, media reports and Rosengart have said it is: a transition from the Conservatorship to a free Britney making her own decisions.

Have fun with whatever it is you plan on doing with your free time. I know it won’t be reading a book :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I’m not responding anymore to the bored person who wants to pretend they haven’t been insinuating theories and “asking questions” about claims with no evidence this entire thread. 

It’s clear they want to fight about the care plan and insinuate it’s an all-controlling system instead of being exactly what court documents, media reports and Rosengart have said it is: a transition from the Conservatorship to a free Britney making her own decisions.

Have fun with whatever it is you plan on doing with your free time. I know it won’t be reading a book :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

What questions did I ask? Accusations with no receipts are just lies coming from you girl. 

Did I say it was a controlling system? Please show me where I said that. 

Ending the Conservatorship was a fact just as having a care plan filed by Jodie Montgomery.

I never said Britney wasn't released from her C Ship, I also never said that she doesn't make her own decisions.

I clearly stated that a care plan was filed and sealed to help her transition and make decisions. 

• Love 2

No I just know how to read and have already quoted your enabling of conspiracy theories by insinuating Jodi was in charge with the care plan, that Britney isn't fully free, and protesting that people who do say those things without evidence shouldn't be called out. You also say "both sides don't know 100%".

Well one side knows a lot more and has information to back it up. You... have a gut feeling. Good luck with that! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I have donated way too much attention to someone who is acting out on the internet. Why else would they try to stir the pot by enabling conspiracy theorists in this thread and then gaslight and pretend like they weren't? They just want to argue. 

As someone who has worshiped Britney since she was 16, I feel that something is very wrong right now and pray she is ok. I know she has been through a lot of awful things, but the Britney we are seeing right now is not a healthy or happy woman. Just hearing her speak breaks my heart. I fear she doesn’t have the right support around her. It seems like she just has yes men. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No I just know how to read and have already quoted your enabling of conspiracy theories by insinuating Jodi was in charge with the care plan, that Britney isn't fully free, and protesting that people who do say those things without evidence shouldn't be called out. You also say "both sides don't know 100%".

Well one side knows a lot more and has information to back it up. You... have a gut feeling. Good luck with that! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I have donated way too much attention to someone who is acting out on the internet. Why else would they try to stir the pot by enabling conspiracy theorists in this thread and then gaslight and pretend like they weren't? They just want to argue. 

LOL - Jodie field the care plan she's the one that drafted it with Britney's legal team.

I'm not sure why you can't seem to understand that a care plan was filed by Jodie and sealed. 

Again, what conspiracy theory did I post? Please tag it below. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL - Jodie field the care plan she's the one that drafted it with Britney's legal team.

I'm not sure why you can't seem to understand that a care plan was filed by Jodie and sealed. 

This is why I believe you can't read because I've acknowledged the care plan on several posts. But I see it for what it is: a transition plan. You're implying that it's STILL running Britney's life as a "baby conservatorship" which has been debunked on almost every page of this thread. When I said THERE IS NO CARE PLAN, I was responding to your insinuation that Jodi was STILL in charge. 

But that would kill the fight for you, which is not your goal. Your goal is to stir the pot for attention and to cure your boredom. It's too bad that you have to play with Britney's life to do that. You also don't want to admit that your little gut feeling is wrong. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

It’s pointless even coming to this site anymore. There is no discussion for anything. If you think something seems weird you’re labelled ‘BAnon’ instantly and most of the times mods like slayer just straight up remove your comment/thread. It has gone back to being how it was before Britney spoke in court when all the fans wanted new music/vinyl releases so were saying that the freebritney people were conspiracy theorists. It’s so wild. I think people fail to realise that it doesn’t take a full on conservatorship for someone to be enslaved in britneys position. 

Thank you! There is no room for divergent opinions here. The level of anger some people show towards opinions about topics they don't even handle with 100% verified information is mindblowing and indeed, it reminds me of the days when people would say "it's her dad, so shut up". I am not claiming anything, I am just saying there is no dialogue here, at all. 

And @DiamondCircus, I wouldn't continue trying to have a reasonable convo with someone unreasonable.

• Love 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is why I believe you can't read because I've acknowledged the care plan. But I see it for what it is: a transition plan. You're implying that it's STILL running Britney's life as a "baby conservatorship" which has been debunked on almost every page of this thread. 

But that would kill the fight for you, which is not your goal. Your goal is to stir the pot for attention and to cure your boredom. It's too bad that you have to play with Britney's life to do that. 

I didn't say that go back and get the quote girl, I said that a care plan is what people are calling a baby c ship.

Which is the example BJ had posted, you never acknowledged a care plan until now.

Thank you for finally coming to terms, I can go back and re quote what I said since you seem to be forgetful.

I said the care plan is a transition plan to help Britney make decisions and help her adjust to life out of the C Ship. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bigno said:

Thank you! There is no room for divergent opinions here. The level of anger some people show towards opinions about topics they don't even handle with 100% verified information is mindblowing and indeed, it reminds me of the days when people would say "it's her dad, so shut up". I am not claiming anything, I am just saying there is no dialogue here, at all. 

And @DiamondCircus, I wouldn't continue trying to have a reasonable convo with someone unreasonable.

Here's the issue. 

You all came up with an opinion based on a gut feeling. We all have facts and quotes from people heavily involved in Britney's life. 

Having other opinions are fine, but you don't get a participating trophy for just having an opinion. You have to have an agreed set of facts to operate on for a productive conversation. You all are refusing to acknowledge the truth. 

I also rarely see you all joining us in the legal in's and out's of discussing how Lou and Jamie are obstructing Rosengart and how Judge Penny is dragging this case out. We do see things that are weird with this case, but you all are turning it around on Britney and scrutinizing her and the people SHE has chosen to be in her life. So congratulations on having an opinion. You get a gold star! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't say that go back and get the quote girl, I said that a care plan is what people are calling a baby c ship.

Which is the example BJ had posted, you never acknowledged a care plan until now.

Thank you for finally coming to terms, I can go back and re quote what I said since you seem to be forgetful.

I said the care plan is a transition plan to help Britney make decisions and help her adjust to life out of the C Ship. 

Actually a few posts up you asked for receipts but there you go again. You shift the argument to keep the fight going. Requote whatever you want. I acknowledged the care plan going back to Saturday if you want to read my post history while you're waiting for me to reply.

There is no baby conservatorship. The care plan does not control Britney at all, she makes her own decisions. 

Britney has been going through a hard time with her entire family turning on her, including her own sons. You're giving light a conspiracy theory that paints her as weird and controlled instead of being angry about the courts and Lou and have they are obstructing Britney's attempts at justice. 

But you do you continuing to be stupid and shifting arguments just to fill your time 

You insinuated that Jodi is in charge and that "not one side knows 100%" but you shift the argument everytime it becomes obvious that one side knows more.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Actually a few posts up you asked for receipts but there you go again. You shift the argument to keep the fight going. Requote whatever you want. I acknowledged the care plan going back to Saturday if you want to read my post history while you're waiting for me to reply.

There is no baby conservatorship. The care plan does not control Britney at all, she makes her own decisions. 

Britney has been going through a hard time with her entire family turning on her, including her own sons. You're giving light a conspiracy theory that paints her as weird and controlled instead of being angry about the courts and Lou and have they are obstructing Britney's attempts at justice. 

But you do you continuing to be stupid and shifting arguments just to fill your time 

You insinuated that Jodi is in charge and that "not one side knows 100%" but you shift the argument everytime it becomes obvious that one side knows more.

Who is fighting? I never said there was a baby c ship, I said that's what people refer to the care plan as.

I never said Britney doesn't make any of her decisions either.

I haven't painted Britney as anything boo, I'm not sure what paintbrush you have out but it's drawing the wrong picture.

Show me where I said Jodie was in charge, please.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Here's the issue. 

You all came up with an opinion based on a gut feeling. We all have facts and quotes from people heavily involved in Britney's life. 

Having other opinions are fine, but you don't get a participating trophy for just having an opinion. You have to have an agreed set of facts to operate on for a productive conversation. You all are refusing to acknowledge the truth. 

I also rarely see you all joining us in the legal in's and out's of discussing how Lou and Jamie are obstructing Rosengart and how Judge Penny is dragging this case out. We do see things that are weird with this case, but you all are turning it around on Britney and scrutinizing her and the people SHE has chosen to be in her life. So congratulations on having an opinion. You get a gold star! 

"You all" aka me? Or which mysterious group are you putting me in? Who are we? Have you read anything I wrote or are you just spewing your personal frustrations on a celebrity forum? How do you know my opinion if we have never exchanged even a hello🤷‍♀️? Did I state anything? Quick answer:I did not, but you do not read, you project.

I will repeat myself: I said, I don't know, that is my stance, over and over. I am not a believer that she is enslaved never have I said that. But I also have no clue what the actual conditions are cause; I am not her, I am not her doctor or lawyer, so the only fact I know for sure is I don't know anything.  I, of course, am convinced this case is filled with corruption and it shows, but all I have said is we all should remain HUMBLE knowing that as much as we know, we don't know ANYTHING. That is all.

And I don't know how you included me in a group of believers of her enslavement, cause I have never even mentioned something close to that. You just ramble. Too busy with your own voices to listen to anyone elses's.

Unlike some people with an excess of frustration outside of this space and too much time to spit but little disposition to relax and think, I don't come here for recognition. I am absolutely anonymous, never revealed anything about me and I am very happy to be and remain that way. As far as I know, opinions do not give you money, love, beauty, knowledge, brains. Nathing. They get lost in a gazillion posts soon nobody will read. My satisfactions come from elsewhere, not a Britney forum. I come here not looking for a gold star? Lol, what is this, kindergarten? Mean Girls, pt lame? I want two gold stars, teacher! No, three cause I am greedy😂

Anyways, thanks for explaining yourself in a manner in which I can respond better. Appreciated. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

As someone who has worshiped Britney since she was 16, I feel that something is very wrong right now and pray she is ok. I know she has been through a lot of awful things, but the Britney we are seeing right now is not a healthy or happy woman. Just hearing her speak breaks my heart. I fear she doesn’t have the right support around her. It seems like she just has yes men. 

She needs freedom, not ”support”. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block