That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It is though. Its well documented that that isn't how it happened. Also, your experience isn't proof Britney doesn't have her freedom or autonomy. You've conflated your own experience with fact.

I didn’t say it was proof like surprise witness it’s an opinion i clearly don’t have access to the court records but it’s my OPINION AND MY OPINION MATTERS! 

thank you!

• Love 1

Stop giving her attention. Posting a video like that solely based on a 'gut feeling' and zero merit is not only rude and conspiracy but also harmful to Britney.  She's using Britney for her own personal gain, which is exactly why Britney was in such situations in the first place and spoken out against on numerous occasions regarding those who do.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I didn’t say it was proof like surprise witness it’s an opinion i clearly don’t have access to the court records but it’s my OPINION AND MY OPINION MATTERS! 

thank you!

The documents have been shared all over the internet. If you are recognising that you don't have the information, then your opinion is lacking. Your opinion, once again, isn't fact.

You're welcome.

I'm kind of sorry to say it, but I went off That Surprise Witness. Some of her stuff was great, but my sense was as she got more into monetizing the videos, they became less reliable and  -- kind of annoying, to be honest. I find her legal analysis pretty uneven. So this isn't something I would even begin to take seriously.

• Love 5

There's a really scary group of Britney fans, that jump at any question about Britney's freedom... Like, have you heard about freedom of speech or opinion? Nobody here is disrespecting anybody, get over it. Say your opinion, and let others have theirs. 

I'm not speaking in anyone in specific, nor trashing anyone here.

• Love 3

Well at first she was just a lawyer with a day job that wanted to inform people on the legal ramifications of a conservatorship and to explain court documents.

She then quit her job to become a youtube personality. 

She needs content and views to make a living. That says enough. 
As a lawyer your “gut feeling” should never be a valid argument. You know you need to bring reason and evidence, which she does not.

Total sellout.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, ivosoares said:

There's a really scary group of Britney fans, that jump at any question about Britney's freedom... Like, have you heard about freedom of speech or opinion? Nobody here is disrespecting anybody, get over it. Say your opinion, and let others have theirs. 

I'm not speaking in anyone in specific, nor trashing anyone here.

That would only be true if those claiming Britney wasnt free had proof that wasn't disproven and they recognised that AND it was harmless, but it's they're not and its not.

I mean how many examples do we need? When Britney shared captions, it wasnt her because we didnt HEAR her. When Britney posted audio, it wasnt her because it had cuts or takes. When Britney was in a livestream and says "i dont want to talk to those little people" when lying in bed, it wasnt her; it was a recording or it was a stand in because it "didnt sound like her". Unless she does exactly what they expect, it's not enough, and when she does, they chose to be selective in picking what matters.

When the court documents referred to Britney as the conservatee during the time of 2018, they claimed she wasn't free because they used the term; that was explained and it didn't change.

When people found records from hawaii that said the conservatorship was active, but that hadn't been since the previous October (i.e before the ending in November) they claimed it was still active.  When it was updated, they still didn't correct themselves.

When Jason Alexander, an alleged **** addict with a history of terrible treatment of women, a history of far right support, supporter of Q Anon and an alleged insurrectionist told the world that he was still in contact with Britney yet he would not give any proof, they supported him and platformed him. When he was sharing photos of Britney's house, they didn't stop him and bolstered him to go further, and when he broke into Britney's house somehow knowing it was her wedding day with a knife and with the intent of "saving Britney" while livestreaming it, instead of calling him dangerous, they applauded him and tried to bail him out.

They loop themselves back to siding with Jamie; Undermine her freedom, search for ways to undermine it, isolate her, and unseal her medical history. None of this benefits Britney.

...and even beyond all this, the mere idea that Britney SHOULD do anything goes completely against Free Britney was about it; she owns nobody anything, us included.

It goes beyond a matter of opinion when it's devoid of fact or context, but even more so when it comes with a history of misinformation. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1. I don't know what you want to call it - bnon, alanon, AA, conspiracy, gut feeling, a bat signal, whatever - I agree with her that something is up with something. I don't know if it's that she is not free, care plan, idk - something is up with something with something with something. We may never know. 

2. Please do not now be against BJ when she was an asset to the FreeBritney movement in helping analyze documents and provide insight from a legal perspective. She literally spoke on a quick feeling for a moment. 

3. I see a lot of commentary about Matthew stating there is not a care plan yet no one has provided video documentation that he said that. I feel that would be nice to see and hear. However, it also does not mean it's factual since the care plan was spoken of in court.

4. I wish the best for Britney. It appears that she is so isolated to the point where she isn't even leaving the house, driving her car, going out in public in any capacity and that is troubling. It appears she only has Sam and even he has been gone "working" leaving her with who? I wonder what she does day in and day out by herself. She posts and reposts the same types of videos online and that is the extent of it. It makes me feel like she is uber lonely and while she may be free from her conservatorship it's like she's still a prisoner in a way to society. She also makes mention often that she is super lonely/no one to talk to (in so many words) and it holds some weight. I get stir crazy being at home for a few days. 

If someone expresses doubts about Britney's supposed freedom, people on Breatheheavy including mods will bully them and silence them. I wonder if Jordan has an agreement with Britney's so called team. People here can talk trash about Britney's clothing, dancing, mental health etc. But if you want to point out Sam Ashgari's suspicious behavior, you will get bullied and silenced. Has breatheheavy turned into a fan site for the people surrounding Britney, but not for her ? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I would not be surprised to find out Team Con and Lou are planting these stories so that you can be obsessed with the phantom care plan and turn the conspiracies on Brit/Sam/Jodi instead of accountability for Team Con.

That’s why some of us are so so mad at you all. You come up with bs because you’re bored and it could ruin Britney’s life! Your ignorance is why the internet is ruining our culture. You can search online and figure out why conspiracy theories ruin people’s lives.

and no don’t tell me “JamIE calLEd uS CONspiracy TheOrIstS” :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: because again this was based on real whistleblowers. And that same info we all discovered is now the info you all are helping to cover up. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

If someone expresses doubts about Britney's supposed freedom, people on Breatheheavy including mods will bully them and silence them. I wonder if Jordan has an agreement with Britney's so called team. People here can talk trash about Britney's clothing, dancing, mental health etc. But if you want to point out Sam Ashgari's suspicious behavior, you will get bullied and silenced. Has breatheheavy turned into a fan site for the people surrounding Britney, but not for her ? 

No you all are ruining Britney's life and helping distract from the justice she deserves with these fake theories about Sam and this invisible care plan. That's the real conspiracy here! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block