That Surprise Witness - "My Gut Tells Me Britney Isn't Fully Free"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments are respectful and do not trash Britney or any other Exhaler. Otherwise, you will be ejected from this topic. Thank you. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

But your opinion is based on the conspiracy theory that anyone who questions the narrative is "banon". 

no. i don't think people that "question the narrative are banon" i think that people who create conspiracy surrounding britney are banon. there's a difference in a question and creating a narrative. 

• Haha 1
Just now, easy said:

no. i don't think people that "question the narrative are banon" i think that people who create conspiracy surrounding britney are banon. there's a difference in a question and creating a narrative. 

Isn't questioning the same thing as conspiracy though, the way you came in like a tigress and going full banon on people in here over this is hilarious.

If someone questions you attack. Make it make sense. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Isn't questioning the same thing as conspiracy though, the way you came in like a tigress and going full banon on people in here over this is hilarious.

If someone questions you attack. Make it make sense. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

questions are not the same thing as creating a narrative. you can question all you want, but when you start with "she's not free because ____" and there's no proof to what you're saying, just an "opinion" you've created in your mind, then you're creating a conspiracy. 

Just now, easy said:

questions are not the same thing as creating a narrative. you can question all you want, but when you start with "she's not free because ____" and there's no proof to what you're saying, just an "opinion" you've created in your mind, then you're creating a conspiracy. 

So is that you laying down your rules for the Britney Army and letting everyone know that this is just your 'gut' and 'opinion' or according to you it's facts not defamation. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So is that you laying down your rules for the Britney Army and letting everyone know that this is just your 'gut' and 'opinion' or according to you it's facts not defamation. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

you wanted to know the difference between questions and conspiracy, i explained it the simplest way i could. sorry if you can't comprehend that. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Comprehension isn't the problem Mr. know it all, you seem to be masking yourself as the leader of the B Army and think you know it all girl.

Sadly, ya don't. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

nah it clearly is but that's alright. no one knows it all and i don't claim that i do. you and i have different opinions, but facts can't be disputed. fact is britney is a free woman, no matter what anyone's "gut" thinks. 

• Love 1
Just now, easy said:

nah it clearly is but that's alright. no one knows it all and i don't claim that i do. you and i have different opinions, but facts can't be disputed. fact is britney is a free woman, no matter what anyone's "gut" thinks. 

Then why do you keep pretending you know it all and seem to project having more info in the entire universe than anyone else. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Then why do you keep pretending you know it all and seem to project having more info in the entire universe than anyone else. 

i don't "pretend i know it all" you just don't like that my opinion is different from yours and i back up why i feel the way i feel with relevant facts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block