Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

3 minutes ago, easy said:

the "britney doesn't remember things" crowd sound an awful lot like "britney has dementia" 🥴

britney has a "bad" memory but details her halloween costume from 2000, which was later proven to be correct. but sure, she's the one that doesn't remember

It sounds like you need to block more people on Twitter. I haven’t seen anyone say Brinni has a bad memory. This Kween has a scary good memory. I would never want to cross her.

*confession: I didnt read this whole thread tho, so it’s possible losers on this thread said she had a bad memory. I can’t blame Twitter for ALL the worlds problems.

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

It sounds like you need to block more people on Twitter. I haven’t seen anyone say Brinni has a bad memory. This Kween has a scary good memory. I would never want to cross her.

there were at least two people in this thread that said it but it's not surprising coming from those accounts tbh

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, zone said:

She was a part of 2 documentaries speaking out loud defending her, what yall expect from a woman who most probably threatened as well

Documentaries that came out after the whole story floated in the media, besides, she avoided answering all the serious questions..

I expect people who love someone to fight for them when they need them and not when it's too late.

• Love 2

I feel like it's a very delicate and fragile issue when it comes to Britney's perception of all the things that happened during and after being basically isolated from everyone and everything from 08 to 2021.

Is it possible that Fe had (or still has) good intentions towards Britney? YES 

Is it possible that the people involved in the making of those docs had good intentions? YES

Is it possible that some people actually tried to help Britney (the way she wanted) even before the freebritney thing exploded? YES 

Yet, is Britney entitled to feel the way she feels towards all these people? Absolutely!!! She cannot have the same perception of people and the things around her because she was 200% unaware of it.

Some might have tried to actually help her (remember when she signed those documents in a restroom) but her team was a giant wall and basically pushed everyone away from her. 

All she knows is what her team allowed her to know. Combine all that cluelessness with all the pain built up during all these years. Ofc she must feel embarrased if someone goes on international tv to talk about her trauma regardless if that person has good intentions or not. She cannot see it. All she knows is the pain of someone going to expose her, once again. At the end, she's being exposed under the same light shes been abused. By being shamed. 

But at the same time, those docs might not directly helped her in court, but they did help to raise the very needed awareness to make public pressure and try to make some (or as much as possible) justice. Didnt the surveillance allegations came out from the 2nd doc by the NYT? Yes. But Britney has a lot to heal before fully comprehend the circumstances under all the things happened. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, OneLife said:

Documentaries that came out after the whole story floated in the media, besides, she avoided answering all the serious questions..

I expect people who love someone to fight for them when they need them and not when it's too late.

How can you fight fir someone if you dont have tge power? Same goes to Britney, she could fight fir herself but she didn't had the power or the knowledge. Leave Fe alone she does not deserve all these hate 

4 hours ago, crazyasamuthafukka said:

I will ALWAYS be on Britney’s side. Sorry, but just because Fe is sweet and kind doesn’t mean she should be talking about Britney to the media (probably for money) all the ******* time.

I strongly believe that money is the last thing she cares. Obviously Fe cares about Britney more than any member of her family 

Enough with this “poor Fe” thing..

poor Britney who was caged and abused and you are siding one of her (in)direct abusers.. 

Felocia was scared or not doesn't make any excuse.. she wasn’t scared enough to work with them or be friends with them but when it comes witnessing of violence (of someone she says she loves) she is scared!

f*^%k them all

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, zone said:

Who said that? 

no one has to say it when fe is being pictured at "friendsgiving" with lynne. but it's also evident when lynne is commenting fe on instagram. when there are comments on lynne's facebook saying something along the lines of "we have to show this to fe!" 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, easy said:

Exactly how is this even bad? It’s sounds like people were attacking her when Britney’s life was spiraling (which it was) and this was how she was defending herself, saying that she cannot force another person to do anything. The person above saying “she wrote a letter basically calling Britney a **** addict!!!” I mean where exactly do you see that? Exhalers will make up literally anything to fit their deranged narratives that Britney has never ever been in the wrong and everyone she’s ever known is an awful person. 

23 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I just read it, I mean… I don’t see any lies on that letter though. Do you? 

The only mistake was that she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself, if you are not going to add something positive to an already ****ed up situation then just zip it. But she told no lies on that letter. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block