Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney has selective memory tbh.

Also why would Felicia lie about that?… makes zero sense. To create sympathy from the GP to Britney? Oh what a crime.

Is that why there's a flood of ppl saying 'I'm one of the folk who got a $100 from Britney'? Has anybody confirmed it?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Agree! I was sooo offended when Britney said Fe lied about the story of Britney handing out $100 bills…clearly she was trying to make Britney look like she was irresponsible with money. Fe can rot. She’s in Lynne’s pocket.

lol what? that is so sinical. fe is not a smart person you can tell,

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Agree! I was sooo offended when Britney said Fe lied about the story of Britney handing out $100 bills…clearly she was trying to make Britney look like she was irresponsible with money. Fe can rot. She’s in Lynne’s pocket.

She was trying to portray Britney as someone deeply kind and grateful and someone that has no attachment to money. I remember the original story and it was never to paint her as irresponsible. However, Fe is still friends with Lynne and I’m glad that Britney has decided to cut contact with Fe…She’s not someone that Britney can trust.

• Love 6

I feel like the whole "giving away $100 dollar bills" would have been mentioned in documentaries early on in her career. It would have been nice, but it doesn't seem like Britney to do that tbh. Idk tho. She has said before that she wasn't one to spend a fortune on clothes/shopping and that she was still scared that she would have to go back to selling crawfish in Kentwood. 

Fe seems like a sweet person so it's disappointing.She is also still friends with Lynne so its like that saying, "a friend to all is a friend to none". How can she be a friend to Britney while being a friend to Lynne? It's like saying she's ok with what all happened. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You are not on the inside. Your assessment of Fe is irrelevant to the facts for that reason. We don’t know all the details. We know Jamie waved papers around telling everyone to back up because he has the legal keys to the castle and entire Britney Spears empire. They had no clue what was going on other than Jamie was in complete control and no one could do a thing about it. And those who challenged or even questioned Jamie were likely 100% cut out with no way in. This situation is complex. She cares about Britney. That is obvious to the most oblivious fool. So stop attacking Fe, even if indirectly. 

You’re not on the inside either lol stop acting like you know more than other fans who are also speculating. You choose to believe Fe and Britney’s abusers over Britney herself. 

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I don't know, personally, I would keep as much distance as possible from her and all the two-faced people who claim to love her but for 13 years have done nothing for her!!

She was a part of 2 documentaries speaking out loud defending her, what yall expect from a woman who most probably threatened as well

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block