Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

21 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Exactly how is this even bad? It’s sounds like people were attacking her when Britney’s life was spiraling (which it was) and this was how she was defending herself, saying that she cannot force another person to do anything. The person above saying “she wrote a letter basically calling Britney a **** addict!!!” I mean where exactly do you see that? Exhalers will make up literally anything to fit their deranged narratives that Britney has never ever been in the wrong and everyone she’s ever known is an awful person. 

thinking of the time this letter was written, and given what we know now, it's a terrible letter for content and another instance of people close to britney speaking to the media about her without her consent. 

britney never failed a **** test, insinuating here in this letter that britney needed "help" and to reach "rock bottom" is easy to see her playing into the "she's on *****!!!" narrative going around at the time. 

fe speaks about "we her family just want her to be the career driven britney we know and love" the same family that plotted to put her in a con and steal everything from her. again, this letter was written in 2007, those people were well on their way. and fe even hints there were talks of at the very least an intervention. "nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will" yikes. it also implies britney's only lovable when she's working. tracks with everything britney has said and felt post con.

fe goes on to then play pity party "i was like a kicked old dog!!!!" the whole content of the letter and the timing of the letter has left a bad taste in my mouth since 2007. when fe came back during the con i wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, and unfortunately her actions since the con was terminated have shown she didn't deserve it. 

On 11/19/2022 at 11:20 AM, crazyasamuthafukka said:

After Britney revealed that Fe lied about her handing out 100$ bills, I just feel negatively about Fe.

I have a hard time believing that she lied about it. Im more inclined to think that Britney may have forgotten about it. Her life was a whirlwind for 25+ years, so it would be understandable to forget that. But for Fe it may have been something that she would never forget. 

• Like 1

People are so harsh on Felicia.. yet I don’t see them going in on Sam?? Why the double standard?

That guy was praising Britney’s “me time” post while Britney was being held against her will…. Also saying “She is doing amazing” while Britney had to strip naked in front of strangers and giving blood against her will… yet he was posting “my lioness, I’m so lucky” under ig posts team con was posting on her behalf hiding the atrocities taking place.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

People are so harsh on Felicia.. yet I don’t see them going in on Sam?? Why the double standard?

That guy was praising Britney’s “me time” post while Britney was being held against her will…. Also saying “She is doing amazing” while Britney had to strip naked in front of strangers and giving blood against her will… yet he was posting “my lioness, I’m so lucky” under ig posts team con was posting on her behalf hiding the atrocities taking place.

i echo this

48 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This.

• Love 2
On 11/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney has selective memory tbh.

Also why would Felicia lie about that?… makes zero sense. To create sympathy from the GP to Britney? Oh what a crime.

Britney's allowed to be upset about someone else trying to control/manipulate her narrative without her consent, even if it's in a "positive" way. The tabloids have been telling lies about her for decades, so for Fe to do the same thing (while making money off of Brit's name for appearing in the doc) is really uncool.

1 hour ago, JustAMirage said:

I have a hard time believing that she lied about it. Im more inclined to think that Britney may have forgotten about it. Her life was a whirlwind for 25+ years, so it would be understandable to forget that. But for Fe it may have been something that she would never forget. 

Can well stop eating Fe’s *** all the time? I’m a Britney fan, not a Fe fan.

of all the assistants brit had fe is the og and seems like a sweet lady. she cried in one of the docs that doesnt seem like shes against britney. honestly britney prob forgot she gave out $ she was 17/18 when she got really famous. she did touring/albums/interviews/trauma/motherhood/divorce of all that she prob forgot fe prob just has a great memory.

1 hour ago, armrunner1998 said:

Britney's allowed to be upset about someone else trying to control/manipulate her narrative without her consent, even if it's in a "positive" way. The tabloids have been telling lies about her for decades, so for Fe to do the same thing (while making money off of Brit's name for appearing in the doc) is really uncool.

britney does have selective memory because she said "ive never been on a boat" when shes been on boats many times.

On 11/19/2022 at 4:09 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Agree! I was sooo offended when Britney said Fe lied about the story of Britney handing out $100 bills…clearly she was trying to make Britney look like she was irresponsible with money. Fe can rot. She’s in Lynne’s pocket.

Respectfully if that's what you took from that story I think that says a lot more about you than it does her. 

• Love 1
On 11/19/2022 at 11:20 AM, crazyasamuthafukka said:

After Britney revealed that Fe lied about her handing out 100$ bills, I just feel negatively about Fe.

Maybe Britney doesn't remember that, or maybe Fe did lie because she was trying to get sympathy to Britney and the situation since Fe knew how terrible the media was to her for years. I don't think that's a big deal, honestly. She was trying to help her in the only way she really knew how because she had been completely pushed out. I totally believed it because Britney always was a sweetheart who truly loved her fans and who truly loved people and helping others. It definitely doesn't seem like something she wouldn't have done.

It's sad because Fe is the one person who NEVER used Britney for money. Have you seen the house Fe lives in? It's nothing super special. It's a normal home and it's not very big, either. It's nothing fancy.

I love Britney so much and I respect whatever she decides, but man Britney and Fe's relationship was so special. However, if Fe is still friends with Lynne I can also understand the anger towards Fe for that though. I love both, and will always have Britney's back.

Whatever Britney decides, I respect her completely.

Also let me add - how so many have betrayed her, it is so hard for Britney to trust anyone. I completely understand that.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block