Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

16 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I just read it, I mean… I don’t see any lies on that letter though. Do you? 

The only mistake was that she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself, if you are not going to add something positive to an already ****ed up situation then just zip it. But she told no lies on that letter. 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Do you not get it? First, who are you to say whether or not the letters contain lies?  That’s not even the point.

The point is that someone THAT CLOSE to Britney should have never in a million years sent a PUBLIC letter like that. Fe was not a fan, not a random friend, she was at one point the closest person to Britney. People who love you don’t do that, period. They don’t sell you to the media which is exactly what Lynn did. But lemme guess you like Lynn? You like Jamie? No? Then why choose Fe’s side over Britney’s. What is wrong with us that we think Fe is some sort of angel? Why are we (rightfully) quick to point out Lynn’s failings but make excuses for Fe? Who did EXACTLY what Kevin did? What Lynn did? Shame and kick Britney in public when she was down. Sick, who needs enemies with “family” like that.

Fox Tv Eye Roll GIF by STAR

• Love 5
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, hello70 said:

The point is that someone THAT CLOSE to Britney should have never in a million years sent a PUBLIC letter like that. Fe was not a fan, not a random friend, she was at one point the closest person to Britney. People who love you don’t do that, period. They don’t sell you to the media which is exactly what Lynn did. But lemme guess you like Lynn? You like Jamie? No? Then why choose Fe’s side over Britney’s. What is wrong with us that we think Fe is some sort of angel? Why are we (rightfully) quick to point out Lynn’s failings but make excuses for Fe? Who did EXACTLY what Kevin did? What Lynn did? Shame and kick Britney in public when she was down. Sick, who needs enemies with “family” like that.

You just agreed with exactly what I said… I said she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself.. that’s what I said, step up your reading comprehension next time you quote me honey.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Sorry if I lead you astray, I was definitely talking about your comment driving a wedge between Britney and Fe. 

fe drove that wedge between her and britney when she chose to remain friends with britney's abusers, appear in a documentary and lie about britney. 

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

fe drove that wedge between her and britney when she chose to remain friends with britney's abusers, appear in a documentary and lie about britney. 

You are not on the inside. Your assessment of Fe is irrelevant to the facts for that reason. We don’t know all the details. We know Jamie waved papers around telling everyone to back up because he has the legal keys to the castle and entire Britney Spears empire. They had no clue what was going on other than Jamie was in complete control and no one could do a thing about it. And those who challenged or even questioned Jamie were likely 100% cut out with no way in. This situation is complex. She cares about Britney. That is obvious to the most oblivious fool. So stop attacking Fe, even if indirectly. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

You just agreed with exactly what I said… I said she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself.. that’s what I said, step up your reading comprehension next time you quote me honey.

“But she told no lies on that letter” How’s that quote babes?

it’s clear from that quote that while you think she should have kept her thoughts to herself, that what she did wasn’t that bad because ACCORDING TO YOU there were no lies told. Which like I said, wasn’t the point. The very existence of the letter is the issue, lies or not. Reading comprehension? 😂

Try reading between the lines of what you wrote:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

You are not on the inside. Your assessment of Fe is irrelevant to the facts for that reason. We don’t know all the details. We know Jamie waved papers around telling everyone to back up because he has the legal keys to the castle and entire Britney Spears empire. They had no clue what was going on other than Jamie was in complete control and no one could do a thing about it. And those who challenged or even questioned Jamie were likely 100% cut out with no way in. This situation is complex. She cares about Britney. That is obvious to the most oblivious fool. So stop attacking Fe, even if indirectly. 

i know that since britney has publicly spoken about the way her mother abused her, fe has been pictured with lynne. that's all i need to know about fe's character. i'm not "attacking" her, i'm pointing out her bad behavior. she might care for britney, but not enough to end her friendship with one of britney's abusers. britney doesn't need that kind of energy in her life while she's trying to heal. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

And how do you know she cares about Britney? The last time I checked that’s what every backstabber in that family says. How is Fe different?

I’m not saying there’s no truth to what Fe has said in the documentary, I’m just saying that doesn’t mean she cares about Britney any differently than the rest of her family “cares” about Britney. They all judge her while never looking into their own disgusting actions. How caring…

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, easy said:

i know that since britney has publicly spoken about the way her mother abused her, fe has been pictured with lynne. that's all i need to know about fe's character. i'm not "attacking" her, i'm pointing out her bad behavior. she might care for britney, but not enough to end her friendship with one of britney's abusers. britney doesn't need that kind of energy in her life while she's trying to heal. 

EXACTLY! If Britney let Fe back in her life, Fe would just leak everything to Britney’s parents like she did for the first half of Britney’s career.  Who do they think encouraged Fe to send that public letter back then? But oops! Fans don’t like to talk about that….

Will Smith Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 5
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I just read it, I mean… I don’t see any lies on that letter though. Do you? 

The only mistake was that she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself, if you are not going to add something positive to an already ****ed up situation then just zip it. But she told no lies on that letter. 

I agree, but Britney didn't needed that especially at the time... Also, she trusted Felicia and I can see why Britney felt betrayed

all this smoke for felicia but when anyone brings up sam and his complicity in the conservatorship, it’s problematic.

i’ve said it before but pretty much anyone britney knows inadvertently (or actively) helped keep the conservatorship going or enabled team con in some way. if she really cut everyone off who helped perpetuate her abuse, she wouldn’t have anyone she knew prior to 2022. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I hate threads involving Fe because it reveals the utter hypocrisy in this fandom all because some fans REFUSE TO LET 1999-2004 go. They love Fe because she reminds them of a time period that Britney no longer reminds them of.

FANS response when:

Lynn publicly releases memoir during Britney’s darkest hour: “Liar! You disgust me!”

Alcoholic Jamie and bias judge call Britney a **** addict and unstable in 2008 “LIARS! It’s just post partum!”

Jamie Lynn says nothing in Britney’s defense for 13 years: “Liar! You disgust me!”

Bryan publicly belittled and patronizes Britney: “Liar, You disgust me!”

Kevin does a public interview shaming Britney: “How dare you publicly shame Britney, disgusting!!”

Fe publicly shames and attacks Britney after her divorce inferring she is a **** addict, insecure, mean and selfish:

”Omg Fe told no lies! I feel so bad for Fe. Shame on Britney for ignoring sweet and nice sounding Fe”

kid mero shade GIF by Desus & Mero

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, unusualyouforever said:

all this smoke for felicia but when anyone brings up sam and his complicity in the conservatorship, it’s problematic.

i’ve said it before but pretty much anyone britney knows inadvertently (or actively) helped keep the conservatorship going or enabled team con in some way. if she really cut everyone off who helped perpetuate her abuse, she wouldn’t have anyone she knew prior to 2022. 

Spill...I feel like I'm gonna get banned or something if I say my true feelings about her new husband. At least Fe was never after money or status, she clearly had fun doing the job Britney's mother should have been doing. I hate that she's still talking to Lynn but I'm not going to paint her as villain, we don't know what she is told and only had a glimpse of how she was manipulated before.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block