Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

• Content Curators

“I haven’t spoken to her in quite a while,” Felicia Culotta told Page Six exclusively at the Broadway opening of the musical “& Juliet” on Thursday.

“I write all the time,” Culotta said. “I love handwritten letters.

“I just hope and pray she gets them. I know for sure before she wasn’t [in the past], so I’m very hopeful that she gets them [now].”

“I’m very grateful that Brit has gotten her own words back, and her own voice. That makes me happy.”

She added, “I just hope that her wedding and all the good things that are happening in her life make her as happy as we want her to be.”

Related:

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, tsss said:

Is she stil friends with her mother? How does she justify what Lynn did to Britney?

She seems lost and naive. Tbh I do think she's the only person in Britney's circle who cares about her and not her money but also she doesn't seem...smart for the lack of a better word.

yes she's still friends with lynne. that's why she's not to be trusted. she plays the part of "sweet southern naive woman" very well in my opinion, but she's anything of the sort. there's no justification for remaining friends with an abuser of someone you claim to love so much. you can't have it both ways. fe is bad news and has been since 2007. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

I don't know, but if I'm not mistaken it happened around 2006/7 

I just read it, I mean… I don’t see any lies on that letter though. Do you? 

The only mistake was that she should’ve kept her thoughts to herself, if you are not going to add something positive to an already F***ed up situation then just zip it. But she told no lies on that letter. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block