Felicia reveals she hasn't spoken to Britney but hopes she has received her handwritten letters

Cqleb

On 11/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, Exhaolic said:

The same "Fe" that released a letter to the media where she basically called Britney a dr*g addict? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The same "Fe" that prefers taking pics with Britney's abusers and traffickers instead of keeping them away? (Especially now that Britney is free) :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

The same "Fe" that was supposed to help Britney by appearing in a documentary and she could have said something HELPFUL but instead avoided the question about the main topic? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

And if someone wants to quote me just to tell me: "sHe WaS sCaReD :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" Well I invite you not to do that, thanks! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: because I am not gonna change my mind about Felicia. If she had nothing to say about Team Con or Lou then she should have declined to appear, because she KNEW what the documentaries were about!!! Something tells me that she got paid and that's why she decided to appear (and once again, someone that made money off of her name :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:)

Oh and according to Britney she even lied in one of the documentaries lol :clownery_makeup_meme:

No wonder Britney wants all these leeches out of her life!

Go Britney, don't let these people fool you AGAIN.

Felicia, Tish, etc. made NO MONEY off of the documentaries and were not paid for their interviews. I believe that was confirmed by the NY Times already. They said they did it because they cared about her and wanted to help iirc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block