Britney felt awkward filming Carpool Karaoke

Why is this ocming out now if the radio interview is old?

Its just Britney saying how shy and awkward she is infront of people and huge crowds, specially when they make her do things without knowing whats happening. And im sure they repeated Oops and her songs 20 times to get good takes.

But I think she was fine with it and enjoyed it

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

not allegedly, she literally said it in an interview:

God I miss this Britney so much. She was so vocal, she sounded like she was having fun. She said it herself in one of those IG audio recordings we got, "for some reason, I got that fire again" ... I wonder what the hell happened 

• Love 1

Only a non-stan who doesn't know her discography would still do the school girl pig tails look at that time, she doesn't want to be known as a one hit wonder since she has a ton of hits, many which she couldn't even perform because they wouldn't let her.

47 minutes ago, kingofnowhere said:

Ugh I had no idea she shaded BOMT and Oops😢 

I don't think she necessarily hates those songs, otherwise she wouldn't have done that new chilling version of "Baby". I think she just hates people representing her with those two music videos when she has a large catalog of other songs and videos. It's just cringe (I'm sure she hated that HMC remix video too with those cliche costumes lol).

The only moment (seconds...) she seemed actually confortable was when she was talking about... her boys. She loves them so much. You could tell she wanted to just sit there and talk about their children with him... But James was like "yeah they're nice oh listen DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOOOXIIIICCC!!" :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block