Britney felt awkward filming Carpool Karaoke

4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

No way. This era was by far her best. She seemed like her old self. 

I totally respect you pov but for me, I could barely watch a whole interview. It really was hard for me. I understand if others were delighted, but I just felt something off. I even remember commenting on it every now and then to ppl here and they would say she looked happy, which for me was just aberrant cause I perceived so much tension and discomfort. I guess we all see different things sometimes. But at the end of the day, she was everything but happy.

• Love 1

My 2 cents. Britney enjoyed it. Britney did what she was asked to do. She was asked if she didnt weant to sing, she didnt have to. She choose not to. James then made it uncomfortable, but blamed it on her later. She looks and acts so normal, but I think he had biggger expectations she couldnt fulfill.. 

Why so much hatred for James?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
Is there something unpleasant about him that I missed?:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
I thought it was funny, it was ok, :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: sometimes she felt uncomfortable but nothing new for that point, she always looked like that in the interviews during the conservatorship, it was about singing almost acapella her greatest hits and that made her feel worse.  we all know she hates to remember and sing her classics (something unforgivable for me sorry:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:)

As for James i find him funny, he is like that hilarious with all the guests and that's what makes the show fun :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:,  obviously he didn't know what we already knew, "Britney is too anxious/shy in interviews" and that sure impacted him and that's why he talked about her, and with that he earned the hatred of everyone here :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Why so much hatred for James?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
Is there something unpleasant about him that I missed?:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
I thought it was funny, it was ok, :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: sometimes she felt uncomfortable but nothing new for that point, she always looked like that in the interviews during the conservatorship, it was about singing almost acapella her greatest hits and that made her feel worse.  we all know she hates to remember and sing her classics (something unforgivable for me sorry:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:)

As for James i find him funny, he is like that hilarious with all the guests and that's what makes the show fun :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:,  obviously he didn't know what we already knew, "Britney is too anxious/shy in interviews" and that sure impacted him and that's why he talked about her, and with that he earned the hatred of everyone here :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

He’s a terrible talk show host. He’s ignorant to staff at restaurants and his overall persona is absolutely cringe. He’s not funny and I have no idea how he was even given a show in the first place. Not even speaking about Britney’s carpool with him. Any video I see of him I cringe and based off a lot of comments, others feel the same! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block