Britney felt awkward filming Carpool Karaoke

• Super Mods

"It was a little awkward, like, driving by grocery stores. People walk by and there are like 18 cameras around us.

"This is just so awkward," Britney said in a resurfaced interview with radio station 103.5 WKTU.

She added: "Sometimes I got on to him and said, 'I don't want to hear that song again'. They probably didn't show that part."

"Oh my God, and he kept playing them! He put a damn wig on for it. Yeah I totally went along with it," she added, with James having dressed up in a school uniform and blonde pigtails.

Britney was said to have enjoyed the experience, however, with a source telling Capital FM: "Britney did enjoy herself on the show and she wasn't being negative."

What are your thoughts about this? Did you like the episode? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Source:

Britney Spears was mocked for her appearance on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke after she appeared to mime along to her songs, and she claims the experience was 'so awkward'

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Of course she was, these reports came out at the time and were discussed on here.

Im from the UK, we all know James is a d.i.c.k. Unfortunately, most American celebrities are also d.i.c.k.s so it’s harder for y’all to spot :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Sorry, I didn’t know. I just seen it and thought I would share :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Yeh, but I don't blame anyone. James was doing his job and honestly he did great, Britney is a very shy person and the only time she seemed relaxed and herself was when she was having the light conversations (kids, future plans, fetishes etc.). The other times, she seemed a tad intimidated by James which we've seen before when there was someone over-hyped. Maybe if he just interviewed her more about the songs or sung it in just a casual way, she might have felt less awkward, but we can't read people's minds and I think they both acted respectively towards each other.

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Of course she was, these reports came out at the time and were discussed on here.

Im from the UK, we all know James is a d.i.c.k. Unfortunately, most American celebrities are also d.i.c.k.s so it’s harder for y’all to spot :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Didn’t we find out that she hated that she had to do some songs like 3-4 takes because I guess they just want multiple runs of each song. Where did we get that info? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block