Britney allegedly refused Jessica Simpson’s belly kiss offer while she was pregnant at the Teen Choice Awards

• Super Mods

spacer.png

I can’t believe I didn’t know about this!!! :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Did you ever hear of this? Do you believe it? 

Why are there no pictures of the two of them together throughout the years?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

OMG can you imagine Britney being like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Britney Spears may find herself struck off Jessica Simpson's friends list - all because she reportedly refused to let the blonde...

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, NnlovesGodney said:

I don’t know if I necessarily believe this… but if it’s true, I don’t blame her lol. I know Britney is a spiritual person and I am too, I’m not letting anyone I don’t really know like that kiss or touch my baby bump when I’m pregnant. They may have bad energy or bad intentions. 🤰 

Idk. I kinda believe this :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

26 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

I can’t believe I didn’t know about this!!! :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Did you ever hear of this? Do you believe it? 

Why are there no pictures of the two of them together throughout the years?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

OMG can you imagine Britney being like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Britney Spears may find herself struck off Jessica Simpson's friends list - all because she reportedly refused to let the blonde...

I would refuse too. I don’t like people touch me without consent. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Who really cares this is just gossip. Even if it wasn’t, it’s every mother’s choice. Anyway. if you read Jessica’s book you’d know she only has nice things to say about Britney so your theory is wrong :taylor_swift_evil_smile: 

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I didn’t say it wasn’t her choice nor that I didn’t agree with her. I also did read Jessica’s book, thank you! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, madara said:

Well, duh. Also, Britney getting on Jessica's bad side? Who cares. Britney is legendary. Jessica is.........

Also, omg kFAT performed at teen choice awards? Ewwww... WHY? Who let him? Playing with fire LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can’t with that entire performance :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block