Britney allegedly refused Jessica Simpson’s belly kiss offer while she was pregnant at the Teen Choice Awards

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Oh wow this is a real story? 

Its weird that Jessica wanted to do that,

so I get why Britney said no.

Who knows! It is super odd that we have no photos of them ever together throughout the years. Jessica did talk nicely of Britney in her book but back then, Jessica didn’t have very nice thing to say about Britney. 

8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

I can’t believe I didn’t know about this!!! :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Did you ever hear of this? Do you believe it? 

Why are there no pictures of the two of them together throughout the years?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

OMG can you imagine Britney being like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Britney Spears may find herself struck off Jessica Simpson's friends list - all because she reportedly refused to let the blonde...

I allegedly don't blame her.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Well for one if the story is then true they didn’t really know each other too well so that is kind of weird. Secondly do y’all remember Jessica and Nick shaded Britney on their show? I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney knew about that and wasn’t too happy.

Yup! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block