Britney opens up to fans about being free from the conservatorship whilst in Mexico, holds a monkey named Justin Bieber

G.E

these comments are rubbing me the wrong way.

these ******* sleazy little ****** are probably posting these from iPhone who use lithium batteries imported from Congo and who exploits workers by paying them something like 1$/hour or so... assembled in China in Shenzhen factories... oh and I'm wondering if their clothes are from Bangladesh where workers are underpaid and basically working under terrible conditions (some of them being children). 

there's a diff between calling her out/judging her for doing that and inviting her to consider animal cruelty and this kind of subjects (promoting animal exploitation). 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Can’t believe no one said anything about it up untill page 2… Typical tone deaf Britney to put something up like that on her Instagram. She was like that monkey.. chained up for others’ entertainment, to make money for others… She literally mentions being free from the c-ship right before she shows the chained up monkey. The ****. The animal is a living breathing individual that has the right to live in their natural habitat, FREE.

Monkeys can be considered as pet for some... apart from cats and dogs... dont compare her situation to a pet please... most of us will be fine seeing a monkeys on  chain by someone who takes care of them.. 

And oh wait, i have 6 cats at home for 4 years now that are mostly caged because i'm tired of cleaning all their mess and poops all over the house... now am i bad? Tell me. 

I am just happy she is doing whatever, living her life to the fullest 💝 You deserve this Britney !💝....so happy for you!!💝.

Also, who else is excited to see what she will choose as her costume for Halloween?!🎃🍁. My hope is that she dresses as Catwoman whilst playing the Haunted Beyonce/Michael Diamond Remix in the background!  How amazing & iconic would that be?!💝 🎃🍁🙀 

Britney Spears is the strongest woman to survive everything she has endured these last 13+ years.  I am still so grateful for #freebritney....you guys are an amazing group of people, & I also consider myself as one of those members in my own small way from the very beginning. 

Thanks for all of your advocacy for her through these years until you were finally heard & taken seriously...⚖️❤️🎉  Go Britney!  Enjoy your life in whatever way you choose!💝🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉⚖️💝😊🎂

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well when your dog runs up and gets done up by a bigger dog then u will wish u had used a leash. Theres nothing wrong with using a leash and harness on your dog. 

didnt say there was. im pointing out the fact someone doesnt like a monkey wearing a leash but probably wouldnt say anything about a dog wearing a leash. 

& to that person who didnt like the monkey on a leash you can use the same logic you said. if another animal came up and malled this monkey when it wasnt wearing a leash im sure hed be sorry to. i dont know this monkey’s domestic situation. im mostly commenting on the commentary.

let me clarify tho lol. my familys dog is so small when were out in public i pretty much hold her. when were in safe spaces she just follows us, or we watch her roam. 

4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Are you seriously comparing a home animal to a wild monkey that is supposed to live in a jungle instead of being chained for tourists to take pictures with it? It is not the same. Do you think circus is also good for animals? 

I am comparing and asked a question. i dont think its the same thing and I dont know this monkeys situation. or if it was domesticated or breeded. its a short *** video clip. ik a lot of dogs that are kept in kennels all day long to their owner gets home. 

and I never said anything was “good.” just food for thought. 

7 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

There's a difference. Those are domesticated animals. We've selectively bred them over centuries as companions and more. Monkeys are wild animals.

there are still wild “dogs” out there. some wolves have been domesticated. and  there are some monkeys that are domesticated. there are some pigs that are wild and some are domesticated. some monkey are companions. again i dont know this monkey, but just stating facts. and i feel like dogs are the most domesticated. cats i feel like can live with or without us. they can be in the wild outside or just hang out with us inside if we wanted it to. 

5 hours ago, gar said:

how do you walk your dog if you don't use a leash?

she either roams in the backyard, we go to  dog parks and run and play and when were in public and restaurants i just hold her bc smaller and easy to hold. 

sometimes we play in the front yard bc its a culdesac. 

i do keep a leash in my car tho in case a place requires her to have one. 

6 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

You should put a leash on your dog. It's for their own safety and others. There are other dogs both small and large in the park that might get injured if their hunting instinct kicks in or get provoked.

she either roams in the backyard, we go to  dog parks and run and play and when were in public and restaurants i just hold her bc shes smaller and easy to hold. 

the dogs parks that we go to actually- its a no leash dog park. theres a park for bigger dogs and a park for smaller dogs. 

sometimes we play in the front yard bc its a culdesac. 

i do keep a leash in my car tho in case a place requires her to have one. 

and you bringing up hunting instincts brings up a question for domestication. even if they are “domesticated” some still have wild instincts. 

5 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Monkeys can be considered as pet for some... apart from cats and dogs... dont compare her situation to a pet please... most of us will be fine seeing a monkeys on  chain by someone who takes care of them.. 

And oh wait, i have 6 cats at home for 4 years now that are mostly caged because i'm tired of cleaning all their mess and poops all over the house... now am i bad? Tell me. 

You are bad. Why do they poop all over the house instead of cat litter? That's a problem that can be fixed and it would be so much better for those poor babies if you gave them to someone who would take good care of them. Why did you even get them in the first place if you don't want to treat them right? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Caged cats?? Well you're not great, that's for sure. 6 cats? wtf?

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I researched way too much the other night when I was getting Carly Rae Jepsen tickets and it was talking about the company the money was going to. I found that they just disburse money amongst other nonprofits and the CEO of the first few nonprofits researched all happened to be Sony employees. Honestly its more equitable to just pay your taxes instead of donate to these scams at this point. 

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

I've wondered why those nonprofits are pushed so much with commercial purchases. This makes so much sense. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block