Britney opens up to fans about being free from the conservatorship whilst in Mexico, holds a monkey named Justin Bieber

G.E

She looks happy, but Britney, where a mask even if you are vaxed.  Especially because you smoke and have asthma.  Smoking, asthma and COVID is a bad combination.  I only say this because my aunt (a long time smoker) recently got COVID and it damaged her lungs even more.  She is on oxygen and the docs give her 6 months to a year to live.  And she was vaxed.  This crap is still here.  Just be careful is all I'm saying.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Is she saying Beiber is also a performing slave like she used to be?

In post addressed to her sons she mentioned Beiber was a "little devil", term used also for JL. 

Hmm.. snark? 

Wonder if he made fun of her at some point... Those in the know in the industry...

Or she's watched him get away with the .. shenanigans.. that would have got her put away.

3 hours ago, sav sav said:

then why do so many people have dogs cats animals that they bring home for their entertainment?

Are you seriously comparing a home animal to a wild monkey that is supposed to live in a jungle instead of being chained for tourists to take pictures with it? It is not the same. Do you think circus is also good for animals? 

• Like 1

it was a cute post and…

With everything that is going on in this society right now (pretty sick if you ask me) there will be always someone who will feel entitled to be hurt. When will all of these hypocrete people -who wants to get the credits and soulstroke for their virg!n soul whenever they feel like they deserve it - just shut up? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I mean those who judge Britney for this now: please let your dogs out, stop using any equipments made in china (probably put together by underpaid people on short leash), eating chocolate (heard the african kids who work on those plants?), minimize your eco footprint, and oh yes forget about humor because somebody will ALWAYS get offended and will want to make you feel like scum. Come on all who plays mother theresa, get a grip!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block