Britney opens up to fans about being free from the conservatorship whilst in Mexico, holds a monkey named Justin Bieber

G.E

9 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

That monkey probably lives a better life with those guys being fed by tourists than living in the wild being eaten by birds of prey

apparently those monkeys are endangered but they live freely in Playa del Carmen and sometimes that can lead to accidents, like being crushed by a car if they cross the street

They tend to approach people in the hotels 

mono-arana_69.jpg?crop=2464,1386,x0,y0&w

Un vídeo de un mono araña salvaje abrazando a un turista en México se ha hecho viral en TikTok por lo tierno que es.

so even though the act itself of profiting off them is not allowed, they're apparently very social, and as you say they probably live better off protected by people than running in the city or in the wild, which is actually part of the problem too, that their natural habitat is getting reduced.

but even in sanctuaries they do basically the same except for the leash 

aaaand not very relieving but that's like one of the least concerning crimes we have to deal with in a daily basis in a third world country like this :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You want something to be outraged about? Go look into the non-profits your money goes to when you buy a concert ticket on Ticketmaster and then realize that nonprofit ALLEGEDLY and SPECULATIVELY exists to send money to other nonprofits while SPECULATIVELY keeping part of the money and it's also owned by Sony music. They are doing this under the guise of "helping homeless LGBT". There is a homeless encampment 500 feet from my house right now. 

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I researched way too much the other night when I was getting Carly Rae Jepsen tickets and it was talking about the company the money was going to. I found that they just disburse money amongst other nonprofits and the CEO of the first few nonprofits researched all happened to be Sony employees. Honestly its more equitable to just pay your taxes instead of donate to these scams at this point. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I researched way too much the other night when I was getting Carly Rae Jepsen tickets and it was talking about the company the money was going to. I found that they just disburse money amongst other nonprofits and the CEO of the first few nonprofits researched all happened to be Sony employees. Honestly its more equitable to just pay your taxes instead of donate to these scams at this point. 

One of these days we have to start the Tupac and Wendy Williams research project. All the info you told me is IMPORTANT. I haven’t had the time to look into these stories yet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block