Britney opens up to fans about being free from the conservatorship whilst in Mexico, holds a monkey named Justin Bieber

G.E

9 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Monkeys can be considered as pet for some... apart from cats and dogs... dont compare her situation to a pet please... most of us will be fine seeing a monkeys on  chain by someone who takes care of them.. 

And oh wait, i have 6 cats at home for 4 years now that are mostly caged because i'm tired of cleaning all their mess and poops all over the house... now am i bad? Tell me. 

You have caged cats? Are you serious?

With 6 of them you'd need a whole room for them alone...

8 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

You are bad. Why do they poop all over the house instead of cat litter? That's a problem that can be fixed and it would be so much better for those poor babies if you gave them to someone who would take good care of them. Why did you even get them in the first place if you don't want to treat them right? 

Do you have pet? Yes my 6 cats have 5 cages to sleep during the night and whenever im cleaning the house... i feed them right. Make them homemade food. vitamins. Medicine and all. Wash them. Clean them. Still a bad pet owner? Oh, litter box is not my thing sorry... id rather clean them poops with my bare hands.

5 hours ago, gar said:

Caged cats?? Well you're not great, that's for sure. 6 cats? wtf?

Why? Fyi, i have 5 separate pet cages for my 6 cats. They sleep on them during the night. Havent you seen a pet in cages before? Even in vet you see pets in cages. Lol. You can say im not great but im not bad for sure because im giving my pets the things they need. Dont be hypocrite babe.

14 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Do you have pet? Yes my 6 cats have 5 cages to sleep during the night and whenever im cleaning the house... i feed them right. Make them homemade food. vitamins. Medicine and all. Wash them. Clean them. Still a bad pet owner? Oh, litter box is not my thing sorry... id rather clean them poops with my bare hands.

Cats are not made for cages, it goes against their basic instinct. I really hope I'm getting you right and they are only in them in the night.

45 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I have a cat and I do those things you mentioned except I don't cage my baby (and don't wash him regularly because it's not very good for them and they can clean themselves). caging them with a stupid excuse like that is still bad.

12 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I have a cat and I do those things you mentioned except I don't cage my baby (and don't wash him regularly because it's not very good for them and they can clean themselves). caging them with a stupid excuse like that is still bad.

Stupid excuse? So im stupid now? How dare you? I have been taking care of my cats for 5 years now.. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

1 hour ago, pieceofphil said:

Cats are not made for cages, it goes against their basic instinct. I really hope I'm getting you right and they are only in them in the night.

Well all things are not meant for cages tho... but cages do exist in pet market. So? Basic instinct you say? What about those birds in cages? Pet monkeys in cages? Even animals in zoo? Its not like my cats are wild cats that hunt preys at night... they only play eat and sleep. 

40 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Well all things are not meant for cages tho... but cages do exist in pet market. So? Basic instinct you say? What about those birds in cages? Pet monkeys in cages? Even animals in zoo? Its not like my cats are wild cats that hunt preys at night... they only play eat and sleep. 

Because there's no other way to store them, which is ****ed up in itself but it's a business and hopefully the next owner does his part in giving them the life they are supposed to have.

Just because it's done doesn't mean it's right. And getting 6 cats when you know you don't like respecting their habits is kinda neglecting.

You do you, still think that it's ****ed up getting 6 cats, cage them (at night?) and not see how that's not how cats are usually kept....

• Like 1
On 10/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, WilderWein said:

Can’t believe no one said anything about it up untill page 2… Typical tone deaf Britney to put something up like that on her Instagram. She was like that monkey.. chained up for others’ entertainment, to make money for others… She literally mentions being free from the c-ship right before she shows the chained up monkey. The ****. The animal is a living breathing individual that has the right to live in their natural habitat, FREE.

I think your bananas. Shes out and about and thats some guys pet.  Good old Justin Bieber . Mr P Shut Up GIF by @ICT_MrPShould we get rid of lease laws for dogs.? Maybe we need to get you a muzzle.  The monkey is fine. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Why? Fyi, i have 5 separate pet cages for my 6 cats. They sleep on them during the night. Havent you seen a pet in cages before? Even in vet you see pets in cages. Lol. You can say im not great but im not bad for sure because im giving my pets the things they need. Dont be hypocrite babe.

Why you got so many? You getting into cat lady territory there.

4 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Your excuse is stupid and pet markets, zoos etc should not even exist but that does not change the fact that what you do is aslo wrong.

Ok fine. In your godly eyes, im doing wrong, most of us are doing the same, so... we are all wrong then. You must be the holy one e? Its not britney spears who i put on cage every night... so chill. 

5 hours ago, gar said:

Why you got so many? You getting into cat lady territory there.

6 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Because there's no other way to store them, which is ****ed up in itself but it's a business and hopefully the next owner does his part in giving them the life they are supposed to have.

Just because it's done doesn't mean it's right. And getting 6 cats when you know you don't like respecting their habits is kinda neglecting.

You do you, still think that it's ****ed up getting 6 cats, cage them (at night?) and not see how that's not how cats are usually kept....

Oh so now your blaming the pet market and the zoo for caging animals? We live in different world babe. We aint in paradise. If caging my cats every night so i can have peace of mind is neglect... well what do you call those people letting their pets loiter the community and cause overpopulation and transfer of diseases? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block