Britney shares a new nude pic at the beach

Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful or you will receive warning points.

5 hours ago, Agyness said:

Why does she need to do that, my godness :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

While I do agree with you, we also have to question ourselves to why we think its okay when celebrities do it on magazine covers to sell s** for attention, but when Britney does it in a none ***ual way to heal and free herself, we have a problem with it?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She was ***ualized since she was a young girl and I think it’s just something that she wants to do because it’s just ingrained her. I’m sure a lot of it is for liberation and shock value too. She knows it bothers her family, yet her parents were the ones who normalized it at a young age. Britney’s career really reached new heights because of that infamous rolling stone cover and she was only 16/17 at the time. I’m glad she feels comfortable to share these things, but just wish it wasn’t so much all the time.

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

While I agree with you, Britney explained many times why, and I understand the reasoning to why she feels she needs to do this.

Considering what shes been through, its healing and freeing for her and thats a good thing.

We also have to question ourselves to why we think its okay when celebrities do it on magazine cover to sell s**, but when Britney does it in a none ***ual freeing and healing way, we have a problem with it?

ok girls :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is her, people need to deal with it or unfollow. There’d be no issues if a man did this, he’d be drooled all over.

Its annoying having the same conversations with people are uncomfortable with a woman being comfortable with her body. She’s owning her body, something she hasn’t been able to do for years, let her live.

For the people so mad, how does this effect your life? It doesn’t, so pipe down and get over it or just un-Stan/unfollow.

I’d say the same to a man doing this all the time too. I’m an equal opportunist.  It’s just redundant.  I don’t even have Instagram girl. 

• Like 5

I may make many people uncomfortable with what I will say, I know that many will not like it, but seriously speaking :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Spoiler

Why offend a naked body ? Let her do whatever she damn well pleases, it's her body, it's her choice, it's her instagram , it's her life , and she looks beautiful 💥💓! End ...! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

She looks fantastic!!! if this was done by a professional photographer and a high production, many would have this poster photo in their room.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  What if it was sam doing this? They would applaud it 🤐

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’d say the same to a man doing this all the time too. I’m an equal opportunist.  It’s just redundant.  I don’t even have Instagram girl. 

I’d suggest avoiding threads about it then if you get triggered by her body confidence. She’s not affecting your life so get over it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block