Pitch your realistic plan for the rest of Britney's "career"

8 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She never ever said she hated that tour. In fact she had a lot of control and enjoyed encorporating material from several albums into it. She also had subtle messages such as being in a cage and a picture frame. You don't have any proof that she hates this tour or would block it from being released. Show your receipts, I'll wait.

Have you seen documentary and what she said in her audio? She was forced do Circus tour in expecting they release her out from cship, but they did not.

1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Have you seen documentary and what she said in her audio? She was forced do Circus tour in expecting they release her out from cship, but they did not.

By that logic shouldn't she be trying to block the DVD sales of the Femme Fatale tour? 

Instead she could use her unreleased assets to her advantage. To get public support and money. Why not?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

By that logic shouldn't she be trying to block the DVD sales of the Femme Fatale tour? 

Instead she could use her unreleased assets to her advantage. To get public support and money. Why not?

I think she is not interested in stuff what are already in stores. Because actually she has not in these control if you can get them everywhere. She will release probably stuff for "making money" but from other "sources" like anniversary albums from pre-cship eras.

Believe me, she has bad memories from cship, and the best is move on without bring up all these things.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously. I feel like Britney’s perfume empire alone should be higher than Christina’s net worth. 

Britney does not spend her money. Shes worth a lot more.. yet people seem to have taken her wealth and we many never know what happened . Shes made bank and beyond. So where did it go? 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She never ever said she hated that tour. In fact she had a lot of control and enjoyed encorporating material from several albums into it. She also had subtle messages such as being in a cage and a picture frame. You don't have any proof that she hates this tour or would block it from being released. Show your receipts, I'll wait.

Plus didn't she post a circus tour throwback just the other day? If she hated that tour she probably would never post pics from it.

• Love 2

I Love This :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I will play too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think it would be cool if she released one or more albums of unreleaseds. The first one taking from Baby to Britney, the second one from In the Zone to Blackout including everything she recorded for Original Doll and so on.

If she gets excited she can record a new album and just release it on the platforms, without even recording a video if she doesn't want to, or else do as she did in Do Somethin, directing, doing the choreography, costumes, etc just for fun.

And for the performance I'm thinking of something like House of Blues and In the Zone clubs, where she would choose some clubs in NY, LA, London, Milan etc to perform three random songs from her catalog. Something very simple and fun, no pressure. 

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 3

No shade, but we've seen her virtually clothes-free thanks to Instagram...

I do not understand what she has to be shy about. As the music world continues, she'll become nostalgic and decide to jump in. For goodness' sake, Paris Hilton as one hit and she milks 'stars are blind' like it's the national anthem. Britney, I love you, but once you get all this frustration out of your system you need to get back to what you do best. I mean this all in the most respectful way possible. Besides, you are essentially running out of body parts to take pictures of...

unless you want to teach anatomy at the local community college, please consider heading to your home studio and turning your trauma into musical triumph.

Somebody please call Jay Tawandre (spelling?) as he's the last person to have allegedly heard from Britney officially...maybe between him and @Jordan Miller we as a fanbase can help this woman out before she ruins her legacy and Elton John starts saying "I don't know her"...

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think we'll see another resurgence of Britney Spears the Popstar. Britney has made it abundantly clear these last few years that she had no desire to be in this business past 2007. She was manipulated, controlled, and twisted into her 'Circus'  and 'Femme Fatale' eras, the X-Factor and her entire 'Piece of Me' residency. She doesn't speak positively of the last 13 years, ANYWHERE. And now, to lose her kids after all of it.... It just doesn't sound like she'll touch that stage again for a very long time.

Realistically? I  see Britney branching out into other endeavors. She'll release her book when she's ready, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her announce a pregnancy and indefinite hiatus shortly. 

She may get back into fashion / design like Jessica Simpson did, since she's mentioned it multiple times, and I'm sure at some point she'll release a new album, similar to Janet's comeback, but I  doubt we'll see much more than a small push for it. 

I just don't think we'll ever see her go back to being a full-time pop-star, and I'm completely fine with that. She doesn't sound 'ok' at all right now in her posts, nor should she. She's been through an unspeakable amount of trauma, and frankly we don't deserve to see her performing again. I'm happy with whatever happiness she chooses from here on out.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I don't think we'll see another resurgence of Britney Spears the Popstar. Britney has made it abundantly clear these last few years that she had no desire to be in this business past 2007. She was manipulated, controlled, and twisted into her 'Circus'  and 'Femme Fatale' eras, the X-Factor and her entire 'Piece of Me' residency. She doesn't speak positively of the last 13 years, ANYWHERE. And now, to lose her kids after all of it.... It just doesn't sound like she'll touch that stage again for a very long time.

Realistically? I  see Britney branching out into other endeavors. She'll release her book when she's ready, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her announce a pregnancy and indefinite hiatus shortly. 

She may get back into fashion / design like Jessica Simpson did, since she's mentioned it multiple times, and I'm sure at some point she'll release a new album, similar to Janet's comeback, but I  doubt we'll see much more than a small push for it. 

I just don't think we'll ever see her go back to being a full-time pop-star, and I'm completely fine with that. She doesn't sound 'ok' at all right now in her posts, nor should she. She's been through an unspeakable amount of trauma, and frankly we don't deserve to see her performing again. I'm happy with whatever happiness she chooses from here on out.

You said that all exceptionally well. I can appreciate your perspective.

• Like 1

I don't see any plans at all in her current state. She doesn't appear ready or willing to be the pop star that stans and the GP want to see. Some stars can get by doing no promo and let their fans do the work, but Britney's struggled with that. Tiny Dancer's been a nice, mellow hit with the public, but it's not just her. If she goes back to releasing the same type of pop music she was doing before but with the Instagram posts she's currently doing, there won't be a career to speak of and it will go out on a low note.

Frankly, I would like to see her focus on her mental wellbeing rather than continue a career at all at this point. Call me a fake fan, but I've always cared for Britney as a human, not just her brand.

Retire!!!! I just hope she lives a better second chance at her hopes and dreams. Less is more. Gimmie less. Less is more. Shes been such a gift. Gift this women happiness. I dunno what life has in store for her. Yet hopefully healing , strengthening and moving on . I hope she builds the best relationship with her boys. She will . Just let her be fans ! Stop commenting on her in any negative way. We did not live her nightmare. Who are we to judge by any means. I want her free from her fans as well. Screw the brand. Let Britney live how ever the fluck she wishes. 

A song or two here and there whenever she feels the urge, but honestly that’s all I think we may get at this point.  I have a feeling we only got HMC because she was thrilled to work with Elton…a legend.

maybe once the dust has settled and she’s had time to heal she may feel differently, but she still has so much anger that I don’t see her doing anything major for the foreseeable future.  I wish she would get back out there.  In a way, I kind of feel like not performing again (if she genuinely believes she could be passionate about it again) is almost like letting Team Con win.  The broke her spirit…hopefully she can shake it off and show them she is a complete and total FORCE without them.  I do think that as time goes on she will remember her power and what options she has for artistic freedom moving forward and that may ignite her again, but for now she just needs space and time to heal…and if that takes forever, then so be it.  I’m at peace with her being out of the game, her healing and peace of mind are far more important to me.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block