Pitch your realistic plan for the rest of Britney's "career"

On 9/26/2022 at 6:54 PM, jonloch1 said:

also slightly off topic, Christina Aguilera is apparently worth $160 million ?? How ?? shes not had a hit since like 2006 !

she's one of the best sellers of the 2000s and of all time, in the 2010s she had commercial deals & movies & songs that still made her money & the voice

if bey is worth a billion, JLo 600 million britney should be by now at the very least a billionaire. in 2010 she made more money than her current net worth. and she ain't the kind of girl to spend millions on designer clothes & multiple houses. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, do the thing said:

she's one of the best sellers of the 2000s and of all time, in the 2010s she had commercial deals & movies & songs that still made her money & the voice

if bey is worth a billion, JLo 600 million britney should be by now at the very least a billionaire. in 2010 she made more money than her current net worth. and she ain't the kind of girl to spend millions on designer clothes & multiple houses. 

Oh definitely especially after 4 years in vegas, all the world tours, albums, perfumes shes done over the last 23 years! its really telling how much her father and the rest of her 'family' have wrung her dry given shes now  only worth $70 million. it sounds a lot but given everything shes done over more than 2 decades like you said she should be a billionaire now 

By the way, i think you meant Rihanna is worth a billion, Beyonce is apparently only worth $500 million according to google. Poor Beyonce lol mind you, it says her husband Jay Z is worth $1.3 billion so think she'll be managing OK lol

• Love 1

Realistically, the book. Probably no more tv appearances/interviews unless there’s ever another documentary

If there’s ever a B10 I expect it’ll be very self made and no/little promo. A different vibe to what we’ve seen before since she won’t be performing the songs. Maybe more stripped down. Still a pop style though just not for the purpose of being a hit

• Like 1

I'm fine with if she wants to retire and never record or perform again, as long as she does like a big podcast or youtube series where she dives into each era and everything into detail as like a goodbye. Like make a couple of hour long videos for each album where she talks about the memories and process of making each song and video and performance and tour. I want a really long video too where she goes through her warehouse of like props and everything and talks about all the outfits and everything. 

• Love 1

In a perfect world - Britney will drop her 10th studio with the  same level of success as Emancipation of Mimi etc.

in a real world - I don’t think Britney is going to come back into music like she has in the past. We may see a song or two going forward but that’s it. Britney still has tons of trauma that she needs to unpack and is still sorting through. And it going on a world tour with that pressure on her is not going to help. 

All I hoped for was that Britney would get another top 10 hit to show haters that she is still the PRINCESS of POP and we got it with Hold Me Closer. So I mean … I just hope she is happy and that’s what we should all be focused on. 

• Love 1

I know this is unrealistic (yaddayaddayadda) but fr I would love a new album just to finally hear her uncontrolled again. Just a taste of a new era with no cship bull****.

At this point, I'm worried she's not even doing the book anymore. And yes I respect her decision and want her to be happy no matter what, but I'm really looking forward to the book just to hear the full story.

It would make so much make sense, and I honestly feel it would help her take the weight off her chest. 

Either way: no music, no book, or everything or something in between, I hope she finds true peace and happiness :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

4 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

I know this is unrealistic (yaddayaddayadda) but fr I would love a new album just to finally hear her uncontrolled again. Just a taste of a new era with no cship bull****.

At this point, I'm worried she's not even doing the book anymore. And yes I respect her decision and want her to be happy no matter what, but I'm really looking forward to the book just to hear the full story.

It would make so much make sense, and I honestly feel it would help her take the weight off her chest. 

Either way: no music, no book, or everything or something in between, I hope she finds true peace and happiness :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The book is still happening! It's finished but there have been delays in printing due to paper shortages. Instead of coming out this holiday season it's estimated to be released early next year, spring at the latest. There are several articles out there all reporting that. Plus if Britney canceled it she would have to give back her 15 million which wouldn't be smart. Based on her Instagram I think Britney is excited to tell her story.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block