Pitch your realistic plan for the rest of Britney's "career"

2023 end of the year she releases a Greatest Hits album with 4 new songs

2024 shes invited to perform at the super bowl, and annouonces a new album with a mini world tour.

2025 She performs at the VMAs, and celebrities do a huge tribute event like they did for Janets tribute.

2026 Britney takes a break from music and works on acting in a movie like she always wanted to

2027 She takes a break the whole year, with some features on Christmas or Duet albums before she starts working on a new album next year.

• Love 1

Honestly her and Elton did their thing 

I’d like to see her record with someone else 

I’d like for her to do a movie 

it’s different than music it’s a chance for her to really do some acting.

id prefer her to take her time and do her thing her way her time.

an album might seem too soon.

her book is a major huge success already.

more merchandise perhaps.

She’s really not hard up if you know what I mean and she needed this vacation 

no tours but maybe some songs maybe one for the book it’s not a time where she’s focused on a full record so I don’t expect it you shouldn’t either 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lizardface said:

Or maybe just let her do what she wants… I don’t think that you have the knowledge and experience to make this assessment.

Lol okay. This is all just pretend, nobody is ordering her to do anything, sweetheart. We all want her to be free and happy and do what she wants. That's the point. Thanks for closely following my thread though!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Lol okay. This is all just pretend, nobody is ordering her to do anything, sweetheart. We all want her to be free and happy and do what she wants. That's the point. Thanks for closely following my thread though!

Adults pretending to be business people for a pop star 😂 the audacity to defend it as well

No music/performances. Let her go down a different path in her career, she will return to music in a few years with a bang and Super Bowl performance after she's been blessed with twin girls.

In the mean time, release a best selling memoir, do an interview (I wish!!!), and perhaps go more into acting, or start her own podcast talking about the dark side of the music industry. 

• Love 2
On 9/26/2022 at 12:16 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

Not you saying "realistic" and then writing THAT :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

My thoughts exactly. Like why would Britney do a 2 hour documentary when she said she doesn’t want the medias money lol

but this was a cute read lol in my head Britney should record a very folksy/experimental kinda indie type album where she can just release her emotions and be herself kinda like what Miley did with her dead pants album or take the Kesha route and release a female empowerment album and would love for Britney to do her own version of praying 

21 hours ago, G-unit said:

A song or two here and there whenever she feels the urge, but honestly that’s all I think we may get at this point.  I have a feeling we only got HMC because she was thrilled to work with Elton…a legend.

maybe once the dust has settled and she’s had time to heal she may feel differently, but she still has so much anger that I don’t see her doing anything major for the foreseeable future.  I wish she would get back out there.  In a way, I kind of feel like not performing again (if she genuinely believes she could be passionate about it again) is almost like letting Team Con win.  The broke her spirit…hopefully she can shake it off and show them she is a complete and total FORCE without them.  I do think that as time goes on she will remember her power and what options she has for artistic freedom moving forward and that may ignite her again, but for now she just needs space and time to heal…and if that takes forever, then so be it.  I’m at peace with her being out of the game, her healing and peace of mind are far more important to me.

That’s exactly what I told my coworker last night. I don’t want the reason for her to retire to be because Team Con ruined everything for her because it’s just letting them win. If she’s going to retire, I’d rather the reason be a happy, positive one, that she feels accomplished in her career and all that she’s done, not let some low life a-holes decide that for her with the abuse they subjected her to. Rn she definitely needs to heal and go through the process and then decide there where she wants to go with a clear mind, and if by that time she still wants to retire, then I’ll support that, but I’d rather her feel accomplished, satisfied, and proud of what she’s done to come to that decision, not because she’s angry at the world, that’s not fair to her and all the hard work she put in to be at this point in her career. She’s worked really hard and put up with a lot of bs that she should celebrate that when she retires.

Tbh I could live with her just making music and doing nothing else promo or performing wise. When I became a fan of her’s in ‘98 at 7 years old, it was because I heard her on the radio. I had no idea what she looked like since being a kid, I didn’t really watch MTV/TRL a whole lot as I listened to radio more. I fell in love with her voice, and everything else came later. I can’t explain it but when I hear people do impressions of her singing I get super irritated because in my head, that’s not how she sounds. She’s by no means a Mariah or Whitney, but she doesn’t have to be to have a good voice.

As for performing and stuff I only got to see her perform in person once and that was the Femme Fatale Tour, so tbh it wouldn’t bother me if she never performed again. I know she’s a great performer, but I can live without seeing her perform or tour ever again. She could be a very successful indie artist and just do whatever she wants and not have the pressure of a label telling her she needs to do this or do that. Anyway, that’s my only wish from me is to just hear her sing again and HMC was good for that although I wish it would’ve been just her singing, but I know it’s Elton’s song so he has to be on it, but it doesn’t stop me from wishing and trying to tune him out to hear her lol.

Anyway I rambled on too long and just wanted to give my two cents on the subject :)

On 9/27/2022 at 4:45 AM, ItsBeanie****** said:

2022 P4:

Pop Icon Britney Spears released her long-awaited book this week titled Unlucky :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: The book detailed her explosive rise to fame, traumatic conservatorship abuse and new-found freedom. It became a best seller and ended her sister. 

2023 P4:

Pop Legend Britney Spears today announced the opening of her under 16s dance studio called Studio8. Spears, who dipped in and out of teaching choreography to kids in the past explained "Dance has always been an important part of my life and it always will be. Throughout my childhood and darkest times, dancing allowed me to escape the real world and get lost in the moment. This is what I want kids nowadays to experience." 

2024 P2: 

Pop Royalty Britney Spears today dropped a surprise album titled Solo. Britney posted a caption on her Instagram saying "No promo, no photoshoots, no interviews, no tours, no music videos, but enjoy the music! I'm going to Hawaii!!!" 

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block