Pitch your realistic plan for the rest of Britney's "career"

4 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Based on how things are going post conservatorship, and how she is done performing, what would you like to see Britney realistically do in the rest of her life, related to her career? Not personal life. Go!

For me:

Christmas 2022: release the circus tour as a streaming special on Netflix to promote her upcoming book. At the end of the special is a short video message to fans where Britney teases her book to get the real story of what was going on during the circus Era, and thanks her fans and explains why the circus tour never got released at the time.

Q1 2023: book release. No promo besides Instagram.

*break in social media*

Q4 2023: Britney releases an album of unreleased tracks. Part 1 of several parts to be released years apart. She records one promo music video in Hawaii featuring Sam and some dancers. But no live performances of the song. This song becomes a hit for her even with no promo besides the video. She accepts awards for the song remotely but doesn't attend any events.

Q1 2024: a 2 hour documentary comes out with Britney helping change conservatorship laws and showing her healing process. It's a very serious and respectable documentary and is nominated for awards.

Q4 2024: another album of unreleased tracks and a few new remixes of her biggest hits. No video or promo other than a new megamix video featuring rare footage from previous video projects.

Q4 2025: last album of unreleased and rare tracks. We all know the record label has songs in the vault to use after an artists death. In this case Britney has decided to retire so they are putting the rest and some of the best songs on this final album. Britney records one new music video which she announces will be her last. She attends the vma's to collect awards for the songs. 

Lastly, at some point later in life, Britney writes one final book reflecting upon her life. This book has a lighter tone than her first book and has many funny stories about her experience in the business, dating life, and creating music. It also provides an update on her personal life, marriage, and family since her life has been so far out of the public eye. She explains to her fans how she is unable to work in the industry anymore and this is the last time we will hear from her.

This is just what I hope for based on her not wanting to perform anymore. But she would still be able to fulfill her contracts and make some money for herself. 

Horrible ideas! Thank goodness you are not part of her team. 

• Haha 1

More of a wish but partner with amazon prime or Netflix to release all her previous filmed concerts. IE Britney in Hawaii, DWAD, Onyx. This would be a good idea because we could get restored versions and the GP who may not want to pay to buy them but always wanted to see them. Plus I don’t own a VCR to watch my own copies 😆 

I’d also love rereleases (anniversary editions) of each album up to blackout with unreleased songs and the lead single re-recorded into a new mix like what Christina did with her genie in a bottle on a decade of hits. Zero promo required on Britney’s part, feeds us fans, and sh can still do a bit of music without performing 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

She probably manages her money well.

Also it's 2022, there's plenty other ways to make money as a celebrity. Katy Perry for example hasn't had a hit song in years and still manages to be in Forbes Top-Earning Musicians list. Rihanna became a billionaire with her products.

but i havent heard of christina doing anything else??

22 minutes ago, 517113 said:

First off, nothing but respect to you all. Secondly, @Slayer I get it, you're a moderator on this site and thus the 'goody-two-shoes' responses to everything...

but please, let some of us have some hope. We as a fan base have been forced to lower our standards so significantly, we're basically underground. Thirdly, this is someone who changes her mind like most of us would change a roll of toilet paper. She went from 'pop scene is borning' to 'I'm a mom, now' to 'suck my toe&break the mf-in' ice'...

give her a few weeks to get things in order, mend fences and repair relationships...

or not. Maybe touring would be good for her as her reason for abstaining from it was her kids. To get back out there could assist in rebuilding her OWN self-worth seperate from husbands, children, family members, etc. 

In short, nothing is EVER written in stone with Britney Spears so please, don't despair. Besides, we're not asking for free songs, or a free album. We're willing to part with the little bit of cash we have to ensure that things will be purchased and streamed, and she'll make back the money she lost in the conservatorship plus interest. Again, I know some folks on this site respond as they do to be politically correct, but we are fans of a musician not friends or therapists, we know her as an artist, so it makes sense we'd appreciate a continuation of her art. 

Again, all the best to everyone.

<3

I’m not being a ‘goodie two shoes’, I’m simply saying what I think. Also, what I’ve said is based on things Britney has said.

I don’t expect anything from Britney, so if anything does happen that’ll be amazing. I don’t want to have expectations of x, y and z to be let down. 

Fair enough with what you’re saying though!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

realistic? probably book next year and maybe a movie based on book in few years

she'll try to have a baby, and this time to focus fully and raise this child 

so even if she's gonna come back to music career I don't think It'll happen in next 5/10 years 

maybe some feat singles and collabs... but who knows.

My ideas were not her big return to music. They were admitting her retirement and desire to publish this book and stop performing. If she decides she's done with new music she might as well end on a positive note and open the vault for her fans. One way or another these unreleased songs will see the light of day. She might as well profit off of them. It's a way of her saying goodbye to us.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m not being a ‘goodie two shoes’, I’m simply saying what I think. Also, what I’ve said is based on things Britney has said.

I don’t expect anything from Britney, so if anything does happen that’ll be amazing. I don’t want to have expectations of x, y and z to be let down. 

Fair enough with what you’re saying though!

Let me be clear, I respect your point of view and always admire your willingness to keep things tasteful and orderly. I've been visiting this site since '08, and a fan since '98...

and every day that my girl, Britney, is not on the charts, or on the latest performance breaks my heart. It's not you @Slayer...it's Britney, and I miss her presence in the industry. She's been on autopilot since post-black out and I am unable to comprehend how someone who posts barely censored ***** that could take Pamela Anderson and Jenna Jameson out of business on the world wide web and scold her children anywhere but at the 'kitchen table' would have difficulty singing words to a melody when it's likely she has a studio within her numerous homes and could basically make a concert through a ZOOM meeting. 

I never want to make an enemy out of someone who allows me to share my thoughts on someone I adore, @Slayer and that means not making one out of you. Yet, I don't want to give up hope, just yet...

please don't be upset with me, just know that I miss her probably as much as you do.

<3

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BritneyWiki said:

My ideas were not her big return to music. They were admitting her retirement and desire to publish this book and stop performing. If she decides she's done with new music she might as well end on a positive note and open the vault for her fans. One way or another these unreleased songs will see the light of day. She might as well profit off of them. It's a way of her saying goodbye to us.

still. it's not realistic baby :typing_keyboard_computer:

4 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

still. it's not realistic baby :typing_keyboard_computer:

No shade @RedCarpet (and I love your default photo of Courtney) but when it comes to Britney who can ever say what's realistic, anymore?

You know quite well that if I'd told you that Brit would be posting amateur unclothed photos of herself in 2022, you might have been skeptical, yourself.

<3

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Is it too delusional to think she will eventually change her mind because, now; she sees her career from an anger-perspective? I mean. It happens to us all that, after going through certain situations in life we see things through our emotions hopelessness, sadness, frustration, etc but as time goes on we end up changing our minds and saying "ok, it was rough but now I think I can make it" 

Or is it just me keeping the last grain of hope that she will one day come back to be Britney Spears? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Anyways, we must respect her decision. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Is it too delusional to think she will eventually change her mind because, now; she sees her career from an anger-perspective? I mean. It happens to us all that, after going through certain situations in life we see things through our emotions hopelessness, sadness, frustration, etc but as time goes on we end up changing our minds and saying "ok, it was rough but now I think I can make it" 

Or is it just me keeping the last grain of hope that she will one day come back to be Britney Spears? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Anyways, we must respect her decision. 

I love the default gif, Ms. girl. Secondly, hope is NEVER a foolish thing to have. Anger can indeed cloud judgement. Never stop hoping for better than what is presently. 

<3

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 517113 said:

No shade @RedCarpet (and I love your default photo of Courtney) but when it comes to Britney who can ever say what's realistic, anymore?

You know quite well that if I'd told you that Brit would be posting amateur unclothed photos of herself in 2022, you might have been skeptical, yourself.

<3

haha true... but I think even new album is more realistic than unreleased compliation :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Christmas 2022: release the circus tour(!!!) as a streaming special on Netflix to promote her upcoming book. At the end of the special is a short video message to fans where Britney teases her book to get the real story of what was going on during the circus Era, and thanks her fans and explains why the circus tour never got released at the time.

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She hated that tour and she was forced do this. Do you think will she bring up this stuff? I doubt of it. I'm sure she will shade stuff from con years and will bring up pre/post cship things.

22 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She hated that tour and she was forced do this. Do you think will she bring up this stuff? I doubt of it. I'm sure she will shade stuff from con years and will bring up pre/post cship things.

She never ever said she hated that tour. In fact she had a lot of control and enjoyed encorporating material from several albums into it. She also had subtle messages such as being in a cage and a picture frame. You don't have any proof that she hates this tour or would block it from being released. Show your receipts, I'll wait.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block