Pitch your realistic plan for the rest of Britney's "career"

32 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

also slightly off topic, Christina Aguilera is apparently worth $160 million ?? How ?? shes not had a hit since like 2006 !

She probably manages her money well.

Also it's 2022, there's plenty other ways to make money as a celebrity. Katy Perry for example hasn't had a hit song in years and still manages to be in Forbes Top-Earning Musicians list. Rihanna became a billionaire with her products.

• Like 1

2022 P4:

Pop Icon Britney Spears released her long-awaited book this week titled Unlucky :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: The book detailed her explosive rise to fame, traumatic conservatorship abuse and new-found freedom. It became a best seller and ended her sister. 

2023 P4:

Pop Legend Britney Spears today announced the opening of her under 16s dance studio called Studio8. Spears, who dipped in and out of teaching choreography to kids in the past explained "Dance has always been an important part of my life and it always will be. Throughout my childhood and darkest times, dancing allowed me to escape the real world and get lost in the moment. This is what I want kids nowadays to experience." 

2024 P2: 

Pop Royalty Britney Spears today dropped a surprise album titled Solo. Britney posted a caption on her Instagram saying "No promo, no photoshoots, no interviews, no tours, no music videos, but enjoy the music! I'm going to Hawaii!!!" 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Seriously. I feel like Britney’s perfume empire alone should be higher than Christina’s net worth. 

Christina worked on TV for years as a high paid judge on The Voice. She knew her career was over and likely was very careful with how she spent it. She also has done a residency I believe? Oh and nobody stole all her money 

• Love 3

She will probably do collabs like we saw with EJ (something I didn't expect at all) but I don't see more "Britney Spears music" tbh:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Neither I see re-edition to celebrate the albums anniversaries because Britney never looks back :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

BUT I will forever be curious about a Britney album now knowing she is free :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: look at the evolution from BOMT to Blackout :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Like 1

It’s not realistic but for me:

One last album - B10. 

One last Vegas show called ‘Stronger’ - all on her terms with songs that actually now have lots of relatable lyrics to her life (overprotected, my prerogative , slave etc) 

a book that is articulated better than IG posts. 

a documentary/interview in two parts. Part one addressing the past and part two focusing on future such as new residency 

And then she retires but she goes out on a high 

• Love 3

First off, nothing but respect to you all. Secondly, @Slayer I get it, you're a moderator on this site and thus the 'goody-two-shoes' responses to everything...

but please, let some of us have some hope. We as a fan base have been forced to lower our standards so significantly, we're basically underground. Thirdly, this is someone who changes her mind like most of us would change a roll of toilet paper. She went from 'pop scene is borning' to 'I'm a mom, now' to 'suck my toe&break the mf-in' ice'...

give her a few weeks to get things in order, mend fences and repair relationships...

or not. Maybe touring would be good for her as her reason for abstaining from it was her kids. To get back out there could assist in rebuilding her OWN self-worth seperate from husbands, children, family members, etc. 

In short, nothing is EVER written in stone with Britney Spears so please, don't despair. Besides, we're not asking for free songs, or a free album. We're willing to part with the little bit of cash we have to ensure that things will be purchased and streamed, and she'll make back the money she lost in the conservatorship plus interest. Again, I know some folks on this site respond as they do to be politically correct, but we are fans of a musician not friends or therapists, we know her as an artist, so it makes sense we'd appreciate a continuation of her art. 

Again, all the best to everyone.

<3

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

She probably manages her money well.

Also it's 2022, there's plenty other ways to make money as a celebrity. Katy Perry for example hasn't had a hit song in years and still manages to be in Forbes Top-Earning Musicians list. Rihanna became a billionaire with her products.

Yeh but Katy Perry's last album Smile did ok, top 5 in UK and US, and her vegas residency has sold well hasnt it?? Plus shes married to Orlando Bloom who is probably loaded. whereas christina hasnt done much in  15 years, hasnt had a hit song or album in 15 years. Mind you i know she toured a few years ago before covid and i think i heard it sold well here in the UK  ?? and like you said, shes probably managed her money well. i was just surprised she was worth that much

7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

@britney_rocks I'm a grad student, Ms. girl. This is the story of my life...

I'm a lifetime Britney fan, @Slayer is cool but I'm a Britney stan, and I like Buffy, too, so that's saying something with that screenname.

(No worries, @britney_rocks I fear no man but GOD)

Besides my opinion helps to keep this fansite going just like anyone else, here. 

<3

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block