Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

People will rip her apart? Her own fans are. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Let Britney do and post as she pleases. Her fans should be supporting her and not conspiring against her. 

False. There is a big difference between saying hateful comments, and pinpointing things that may need change (also key word "need change", not "should change"). After that Christina post that was wildly misinterpreted due to the messy way it was communicated, it is okay to be more careful when discussing stuff, and pause on the random name-calling and comparisons that are perceived in a very negative way outside the fanbase.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, maki93 said:

False. There is a big difference between saying hateful comments, and pinpointing things that may need change (also key word "need change", not "should change"). After that Christina post that was wildly misinterpreted due to the messy way it was communicated, it is okay to be more careful when discussing stuff, and pause on the random name-calling and comparisons that are perceived in a very negative way outside the fanbase.

It’s not your life to determine what she needs to change :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I hope she gets the help she needs. It's increasingly clear to me that she's not well and I'm afraid something worse could happen. I'm really shocked by anyone who finds this kind of behavior normal. Trauma doesn't heal by complaining on the internet, constantly attacking people who have nothing to do with your problems... that kind of attitude will only make her situation worse.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Not to sound judgey or whatever but

how come she keeps talking about her problems and that place?

She's mentioned it numerous times and its getting a little exhausting.

I love her and always will but im just saying my opinion

she gets re-triggered basically by random things. It happens to people who suffer from PTSD.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

people who think a trauma survivor expressing and exposing their trauma publicly should "stop" need to reevaluate their own biases towards trauma and survivors in general. you're also showing how chronically online and tied to social media you are. no, britney should not stop exposing her abusers and abuse publicly. staying silent is how it was able to carry on for as long as it did. her posts are MEANT to make you uncomfortable. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

I hope she gets the help she needs. It's increasingly clear to me that she's not well and I'm afraid something worse could happen. I'm really shocked by anyone who finds this kind of behavior normal. Trauma doesn't heal by complaining on the internet, constantly attacking people who have nothing to do with your problems... that kind of attitude will only make her situation worse.

Whom has she attacked besides her family?

11 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

Read the room.

People everywhere thinks there’s something wrong with her. Only some delusional fans thinks her behavior on instagram is a good way to deal with mental health issues. 
It’s clear there’s no supportive people around or work being done to help her get better. 

Yeah.. many of my friends and family members who were supportive about #FreeBritney are getting turned off by her public venting because she keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

I hope the book comes out soon because idk it feels like we already know half of it and the GP may be tired of the the same story about “locked up at that place” “4 gallons of blood” etc

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, mercenary said:

I couldn’t agree more… I also feel that, although she is “free” now, she is still very much isolated and a prisoner to her own trauma…. And yeah, I also think she is all alone and has no one to talk to… but I also get the impression she doesn’t want to talk to anyone…  If we, the fans, are expressing our concerns, can you imagine what the GP is writing about her… and honestly, if I didn’t know her situation and went on her Instagram and saw her posts, I also would probably think she was crazy, suffering from some mental illness… 

3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

26 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

I wonder how long some fans will keep pretending everything is ok and that the public instagram posts are such a good way to process her traumas 

Well you guys need to keep such  thoughts/ opinions to yourself before @Slayer begins with the unjustified warning points. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2

I still can't believe what they put her through, the ******* audacity of these scum bags.. She's been tortured mentally from all of this, and it's going to take some time and hopefully good moments to help bring her to peace..

I still can't believe it, if you had told me in 2000/2001 this would've happened to her, I would've said you're out of your mind no way.. Just heartbreaking :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block