Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

She says she’s tired of the industry but keeps bringing attention to herself in a not very smart way, acting like a sub-celebrity.

She’s tired of being an artist but it’s fine to be an instagram influencer often posting naked pictures with emojis covering her ****. It looks like there’s nothing being done to help her overcome what she’s been through. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Instagram (and social media in general) is not a good place for a person to be expressing their anger and issues… people will rip you apart… I know she is hurting and has a lot of anger inside of her… but I don’t know, maybe talking to a therapist or finding some other ways of healing would be a lot beneficial than going off on social media… 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, easy said:

a lot of you have no idea how trauma and healing work and it would be better for you to keep your ill-informed opinions to yourself.

the mention of a celebrity is not automatically shade. maybe it's time to step outside, touch some grass, and get a better view of reality.

they're prolly the same people who tell people with serious depression to just "be happy" or ask someone with severe anxiety if they've tried yoga :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

These posts read like the internal monologue of someone who's just woken up from a coma and realized that the things they used to love, the world they used to live in...doesn't exist anymore. 

She's probably caught the news about Rihanna at the Superbowl and all the buzz around that. And I'm sure she's deep dived the successes of her peers. Rihanna with her billion-dollar beauty empire. Beyonce with Ivy Park and basically living legend status. JLo with her skincare company, various ventures, and basically praised every day for just existing and looking like a millino bucks at age 50. 

To me, you can tell there is a lot of bitterness inside. And she also keeps revisiting her past greatness. Stuff like her old performances, and her old photoshoots and magazine covers. You can tell it really gets to her and she's basically mourning what could have been. Instead of walking a path of legends and maybe having her own beauty line or clothing line or movie career or whatever, she's basically become the main Hollywood horror story of "be careful what you wish for."

It's gotta weigh on her quite heavy because at her core, Britney has always care about these types of things. She's always looked up to certain celebrities and worked really damn hard to be the best especially in the beginning.

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, mercenary said:

Instagram (and social media in general) is not a good place for a person to be expressing their anger and issues… people will rip you apart… I know she is hurting and has a lot of anger inside of her… but I don’t know, maybe talking to a therapist or finding some other ways of healing would be a lot beneficial than going off on social media… 

People will rip her apart? Her own fans are. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

People will rip her apart? Her one fans are. 

Read the room.

People everywhere thinks there’s something wrong with her. Only some delusional fans thinks her behavior on instagram is a good way to deal with mental health issues. 
It’s clear there’s no supportive people around or work being done to help her get better. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

Read the room.

People everywhere thinks there’s something wrong with her. Only some delusional fans thinks her behavior on instagram is a good way to deal with mental health issues. 
It’s clear there’s no supportive people around or work being done to help her get better. 

Let Britney do and post as she pleases. Her fans should be supporting her and not conspiring against her. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, freeoverprotected said:

Mmmm I know she have the right to do whatever but I just hope the world don’t gave her the back with such negative posts I know is not the purpose but seems like she shade Jennifer this time ( like it’s was with Xtina)

It is not. She is trying to contextualise her feelings by name dropping a female artist at her level

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pbarcelos said:

Read the room.

I couldn’t agree more… I also feel that, although she is “free” now, she is still very much isolated and a prisoner to her own trauma…. And yeah, I also think she is all alone and has no one to talk to… but I also get the impression she doesn’t want to talk to anyone…  If we, the fans, are expressing our concerns, can you imagine what the GP is writing about her… and honestly, if I didn’t know her situation and went on her Instagram and saw her posts, I also would probably think she was crazy, suffering from some mental illness… 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block