Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I think it’s time for Britney to stop being bitter and just get in the entertainment business on her own terms. She should focus on her craft and just channel her energy in writing music.

No shade, but this is a really ignorant thing for you to say! If u really love Britney like u claim, than u would realize that she’s a human being! A human being who’s being severely abused, gaslight, and traumatized!! Britney does not have to do anything for anyone. The only person Britney owes anything to is herself! The problem is, people project onto Britney and try to live through her… and it’s time for you to live for yourself and stop wanting so much from a human being, who simply just wants to live her life! And has every right to! I hope that Britney continues to speaks out and live her truth! Britney deserves nothing but care, love and peace.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

ENOUGH BRITNEY!

you have repeated this story over and over and over and over… yes it’s terrible what happened but it’s time to look to things more positive and live your best life moving forward.

I really think it’s time she stops throwing other celebrities in her captions too, there was no need to name JLO and JLO has been nothing but sweet and supportive. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

The delusion that you have thinking you can tell Britney what and what not to post about. The audacity… Sit down. 

1 minute ago, Mutya said:

Jlo was/is managed by Tri Star. Her point stands.

It always backfires negatively on her, remember the Xtina fiasco? You call our your enemies, not people who have zero connection to your problems.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, tobstar73 said:

ENOUGH BRITNEY!

you have repeated this story over and over and over and over… yes it’s terrible what happened but it’s time to look to things more positive and live your best life moving forward.

I really think it’s time she stops throwing other celebrities in her captions too, there was no need to name JLO and JLO has been nothing but sweet and supportive. 

Oh. My. God. You should be ashamed to have commented this. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block