What reason made britney for wear blue contacts at MTV VMA 2007?

On 9/21/2022 at 5:03 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well, Elvis had blue eyes and since she was singing “Trouble”, I presume she was emmulating him and the song. He's also known as the King of Pop and it's ironic because many people would perceive her as either the Queen or Princess of Pop. So I naturally presumed she was sending a message to Justin, thought be known as the new “King of Pop”. Like I can take your position anytime... “I’m evil” as the Trouble song states or “I’ll be your enemy or monster” etc... So to speak. There's a part in the song about “don’t mess around on me” almost like a tongue and cheek way of blasting him for cheating on her supposedly... Which is interesting cause... “Gimme More” the song she performed is about withholding or having more to divulge. So all in all, it’s all a very subtle message... So subtle in fact I don't think she got the reception she was expecting because... I don't knowow if she crowd ultimately ended up screaming... “Gimme gimme more!” but I guess their relationship continues to be a discussion of speculation.. So maybe so :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

It is actually in fact about Elvis but it’s not what you stated. At this that time Britney was far over JT. she was going through a divorce, custody and fighting for her independency as an artist. Elvis had the same exact theme when he made a comeback. The comeback was about him being rebellious, and standing up for his own art despite police and governmental forces attempting to suppress his flirtatious and ***ual art/ iconic dance moves. He was controlled for a couple of years and was told to not perform in a ***ual manner and to stop the act completely - making him  an ordinary artist that was against his unusual character. He avoided being in “trouble” for a couple of years, then he decided to rebel. This is when he started his rebellious performance with “are you lookin’ for trouble”.. it was in front of the navy and it was televised -  the world was  watching. Right after this performance he was taken to jail for being provocative . & to clarify he wasn’t “the king of pop” he was “the king” or more specific he was “the king of rock & roll”. Britney’s performance has more into it than we think, she’s really that wild artistic unpredictable kind of artist like Elvis. her wearing the blue lenses was a sign that she’s the queen of her game as well and she’s here to break the rules and to break free while her team was watching, because Larry rudolf was sitting there.. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Take it again said:

It is actually in fact about Elvis but it’s not what you stated. At this that time Britney was far over JT. she was going through a divorce, custody and fighting for her independency as an artist. Elvis had the same exact theme when he made a comeback. The comeback was about him being rebellious, and standing up for his own art despite police and governmental forces attempting to suppress his flirtatious and ***ual art/ iconic dance moves. He was controlled for a couple of years and was told to not perform in a ***ual manner and to stop the act completely - making him  an ordinary artist that was against his unusual character. He avoided being in “trouble” for a couple of years, then he decided to rebel. This is when he started his rebellious performance with “are you lookin’ for trouble”.. it was in front of the navy and it was televised -  the world was  watching. Right after this performance he was taken to jail for being provocative . & to clarify he wasn’t “the king of pop” he was “the king” or more specific he was “the king of rock & roll”. Britney’s performance has more into it than we think, she’s really that wild artistic unpredictable kind of artist like Elvis. her wearing the blue lenses was a sign that she’s the queen of her game as well and she’s here to break the rules and to break free while her team was watching, because Larry rudolf was sitting there.. 

This sounds like Britney :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Take it again said:

I do think those themes do play a role of course. Generally, I think it's an act of revenge for Cry Me A River.. Just more subtle. I mean, she only used a line or two and a backdrop before going into Gimme More! 

7 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I checked what is it in wikipedia - and in theory - if she had really them, what physical pain she could had that time?

IF that’s real, I don’t think it was for physical pain, but more for relaxation and euphoria. And for all the things she endured post-Kfed and with all the people looking at / choosing for her, I would probably have taken a lot of those lollipops being in her shoes 😆 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

IF that’s real, I don’t think it was for physical pain, but more for relaxation and euphoria. And for all the things she endured post-Kfed and with all the people looking at / choosing for her, I would probably have taken a lot of those lollipops being in her shoes 😆 

I read it's more dangerous than Morphin but woth shorter effect.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

We want her to perform again and you all out here worrying about a pair of contact lenses from 15 years ago….

I really don't care if she will perform or not. Im happy she ever, ever, ever, ever...ever, ever released something. 

14 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

All of you dragging the OP :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Popcorn GIF by WWE

Because they don't know how to discuss....

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

in 2000s, music and film industry were legit OBSESSED with blonde people with blue eyes, up to the point where stars who didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair had to make sure they do.

Believe it or not, most of the world still is very much racist, so that Aryan look that Hit**r loved so much is still very much the standard of "the perfect high class beauty." Sad but true :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block