What reason made britney for wear blue contacts at MTV VMA 2007?

i think only because she wanted, doesn't have to be a reason. The Elvis thing i don't think because the outfit is not Elvis style.

Another days that she put color contacts:

Ver las imágenes de origen

greys for the NRJ Music Awards 2004

britney spears green eyes 02523841

greens in January of 2007 for the second time to record more gimme more video (one month later than the "funeral version" record)

And also that days (august) of the perfomance she put more times the blue ones no only for the perfomance.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, descg said:

i think only because she wanted, doesn't have to be a reason. The Elvis thing i don't think because the outfit is not Elvis style.

Another days that she put color contacts:

Ver las imágenes de origen

greys for the NRJ Music Awards 2004

britney spears green eyes 02523841

greens in January of 2007 for the second time to record more gimme more video (one moth later than the "funeral version" record)

And also that days (august) of the perfomance she put more times the blue ones no only for the perfomance.

Is possible that she just didn't want anybody seeing her eyes, so she 'protected' them?

On 9/21/2022 at 5:03 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well, Elvis had blue eyes and since she was singing “Trouble”, I presume she was emmulating him and the song. He's also known as the King of Pop and it's ironic because many people would perceive her as either the Queen or Princess of Pop. So I naturally presumed she was sending a message to Justin, thought be known as the new “King of Pop”. Like I can take your position anytime... “I’m evil” as the Trouble song states or “I’ll be your enemy or monster” etc... So to speak. There's a part in the song about “don’t mess around on me” almost like a tongue and cheek way of blasting him for cheating on her supposedly... Which is interesting cause... “Gimme More” the song she performed is about withholding or having more to divulge. So all in all, it’s all a very subtle message... So subtle in fact I don't think she got the reception she was expecting because... I don't knowow if she crowd ultimately ended up screaming... “Gimme gimme more!” but I guess their relationship continues to be a discussion of speculation.. So maybe so :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Nothing surrounding that performance had anything to do with Justin :jamie_lynn_grape:. You are reaching so bad. Why? It was like six years after their breakup, she could not care less about him at that time lol. She was over him.

12 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nothing surrounding that performance had anything to do with Justin :jamie_lynn_grape:. You are reaching so bad. Why? It was like six years after their breakup, she could not care less about him at that time lol. She was over him.

She doesn't. It was meant to send a message that she is the REIGNING QUEEN AND KING OF POP and he can **** off with his Cry Me A River bullish. She is the **** and that's that. Less is more. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She doesn't. It was meant to send a message that she is the REIGNING QUEEN AND KING OF POP and he can **** off with his Cry Me A River bullish. She is the **** and that's that. Less is more. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Cool but i wonder if you were even a fan of hers then, witnessing all that went down around 2008, since you make that connection, totally off timeline? That was more of a 2003-ish thing, so just seems like it makes sense for you to mess things together if you were maybe too small to "know" her back then :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block