What reason made britney for wear blue contacts at MTV VMA 2007?

46 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

This was not dumb. She has brown eyes and in this performance has blue eyes, I asked what reason made her change eyes color for this night?

I you have no answer for this, go ahead...

neither do everyone except for her. Maybe you should ask her

FdLCGXDakAI0cLA?format=jpg&name=medium

10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well, Elvis had blue eyes and since she was singing “Trouble”, I presume she was emmulating him and the song. He's also known as the King of Pop and it's ironic because many people would perceive her as either the Queen or Princess of Pop. So I naturally presumed she was sending a message to Justin, thought be known as the new “King of Pop”. Like I can take your position anytime... “I’m evil” as the Trouble song states or “I’ll be your enemy or monster” etc... So to speak. There's a part in the song about “don’t mess around on me” almost like a tongue and cheek way of blasting him for cheating on her supposedly... Which is interesting cause... “Gimme More” the song she performed is about withholding or having more to divulge. So all in all, it’s all a very subtle message... So subtle in fact I don't think she got the reception she was expecting because... I don't knowow if she crowd ultimately ended up screaming... “Gimme gimme more!” but I guess their relationship continues to be a discussion of speculation.. So maybe so :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Elvis is the King of Rock and Roll. His former son in law, Michael Jackson, is the King of Pop. Get your music history knowledge together, sis. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. What kind of idiot do you have to be to not know she's wearing contacts? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I mean, I could understand if she'd shown up anywhere else with blue eyes, but for this one performance?

33 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This was very ******* dumb. It's colored contacts. People use them every day. Would you like me to explain to you the concept? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I think you guys seem very dumb:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Obviously it's from contacts, but he wanted to know WHY she put them,  what's the reason, symbolism etc. behind them? 

Personally, I don't think there is a deep meaning like Elvis or something, she just wanted to look a little bit different and maybe more fierce, which she really did!:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: she looks more b.i.t.c.h.y with blue eyes, Idk how to explain haha like brown eyes give the warmth while blue ones give coldness, at least I see it that way

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think you guys seem very dumb:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Obviously it's from contacts, but he wanted to know WHY she put them,  what's the reason, symbolism etc. behind them? 

Personally, I don't think there is a deep meaning like Elvis or something, she just wanted to look a little bit different and maybe more fierce, which she really did!:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: she looks more b.i.t.c.h.y with blue eyes, Idk how to explain haha like brown eyes give the warmth while blue ones give coldness, at least I see it that way

And why does there have to be a reason? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Maybe she just wanted blue eyes that day?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well, Elvis had blue eyes and since she was singing “Trouble”, I presume she was emmulating him and the song. He's also known as the King of Pop and it's ironic because many people would perceive her as either the Queen or Princess of Pop. So I naturally presumed she was sending a message to Justin, thought be known as the new “King of Pop”. Like I can take your position anytime... “I’m evil” as the Trouble song states or “I’ll be your enemy or monster” etc... So to speak. There's a part in the song about “don’t mess around on me” almost like a tongue and cheek way of blasting him for cheating on her supposedly... Which is interesting cause... “Gimme More” the song she performed is about withholding or having more to divulge. So all in all, it’s all a very subtle message... So subtle in fact I don't think she got the reception she was expecting because... I don't knowow if she crowd ultimately ended up screaming... “Gimme gimme more!” but I guess their relationship continues to be a discussion of speculation.. So maybe so :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

11 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Thank you very much!!! This is the smartest answer :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I wondered if is something behind this, and it sounds really interesting :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

It was definitely to Elvis, but put Justin in here is a stretch of the imagination :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
and she didn't just wear them that night, she wore them on other days too

hqdefault.jpg

a2ac631eb6eb0cfcb599c4511ab767ad.jpg

britneyRTN2304_468x711.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRsy-wHYjQhd2gMIvQ5e7

Green too

a3c30189d3226d8b36bdf9c9324c4d66.jpg

britney-spears-green-eyes.jpg

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block