What reason made britney for wear blue contacts at MTV VMA 2007?

Britney always seems to have very specific visions for her look, like knowing what performances or photo shoots look better with darker hair, etc.

I think she just thought striking blue eyes would shake up her look for the VMAs, make her gaze look more commanding and provide a nice contrast to herΒ black sparkly outfit.

• Love 2

I remember there was a rumor back then that all the lollipops we saw Britney lick during this time were actually fentanyl lollipops. And as Fentanyl can constrict pupils, contact lenses are a good way to hide it. And she used to wear them during those β€œlollipop” times…

But it looks more like a conspiracy theory to me!

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Sia said:

Must be a slow news day...

Why do people ask such random questions that can literally only be answered by Britney?

Same reason she wore pink wigs out...:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1 hour ago, TheDukeDan said:

I remember there was a rumor back then that all the lollipops we saw Britney lick during this time were actually fentanyl lollipops. And as Fentanyl can constrict pupils, contact lenses are a good way to hide it. And she used to wear them during those β€œlollipop” times…

But it looks more like a conspiracy theory to me!

Β 

Β 

I checked what is it in wikipedia - and in theory - if she had really them, what physical pain she could had that time?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block