What reason made britney for wear blue contacts at MTV VMA 2007?

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

It was definitely to Elvis, but put Justin in here is a stretch of the imagination :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
and she didn't just wear them that night, she wore them on other days too

hqdefault.jpg

a2ac631eb6eb0cfcb599c4511ab767ad.jpg

britneyRTN2304_468x711.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRsy-wHYjQhd2gMIvQ5e7

Green too

a3c30189d3226d8b36bdf9c9324c4d66.jpg

britney-spears-green-eyes.jpg

Well, we’re talking about her performance specifically and it felt instrumental for these purposes. All the signs and connections are there in her performance.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, eyesaregrin said:

Cause she had a transplant at the time, removing her brown eyes and receiving a pair of blue ones. Her original eyes, which she had stored in the fridge, were implanted back shortly after the VMAs.

Legends only!

There's actually a LASIK-style surgery in the testing phase right now, where they shine a laser in your eyes to break up the brown layer of your iris, and then you cry out the brown to reveal your unique shade of blue, green or grey. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I've been on the waiting list since 2018, because I don't like my hazel eyes. I want blue or green so badly. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: It's called Stroma. (But with a line over the "o".)

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This was very ******* dumb. It's colored contacts. People use them every day. Would you like me to explain to you the concept? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Again, im not asking what she did for wearing them, but why she had them for this performance? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Probably y'all missed out the point except @ObsessedBritFan1  & @Lil-Jay :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Thank you for post your theory for why she did it for this action :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think you guys seem very dumb:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Obviously it's from contacts, but he wanted to know WHY she put them,  what's the reason, symbolism etc. behind them? 

Personally, I don't think there is a deep meaning like Elvis or something, she just wanted to look a little bit different and maybe more fierce, which she really did!:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: she looks more b.i.t.c.h.y with blue eyes, Idk how to explain haha like brown eyes give the warmth while blue ones give coldness, at least I see it that way

Thank you very much!!! 

Btw- seems most of people woke up with left leg today :queenie_falling_dying_dead: :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Geez, the reason some people feel the urge to be so rude and know-it-all is beyond me. 

Aren't we all here to interact and discuss? If you're not interested on the thread or have nothing to add to it, leave it alone. No need to post whatever just to up your posts count.

As about why - which IS a relevant question and obviously lots of people here clearly never even thought about it - I had made the Elvis connection, but maybe there really is more to it. 

Can't believe some people actually thought he didn't know they were contacts :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Like, take an interpretation course, for God's sake.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

There's actually a LASIK-style surgery in the testing phase right now, where they shine a laser in your eyes to break up the brown layer of your iris, and then you cry out the brown to reveal your unique shade of blue, green or grey. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I've been on the waiting list since 2018, because I don't like my hazel eyes. I want blue or green so badly. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: It's called Stroma. (But with a line over the "o".)

Blue eyes or green won’t work on your ugly face tho :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block